I got caught once!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Loveducky

I got caught once!

Post by Loveducky »

Several years ago I was ssing rather vigorously and found out later that the neighbor girls ( I was in college at the time) saw me and tried unsuccessfully to take a picture through the window blinds. The thought of them watching is an incredible turn on for me. The fact that it was picture worthy makes it even more fun. I ended up fooling around with both of them although only having sex fully with only one of them. Does this turn anyone else on? The idea that my ss turns on women is really hot to me.

somuchfun184

Re: I got caught once!

Post by somuchfun184 »

That is a great turn on.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I have a close girlfriend who shall remain nameless.. :) that is a big supporter of my self-exploits.. :) I send her pics all the time and links to vids I've posted online. It really turns me on that this activity turns her on so much. Especially since it turns my wife off completely... I'm sure if I was single, I could easily hook up with this friend. She's already told me so to my face... Who knows what the future will bring.. :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I think it's a huge turn-on. I got caught once (my girlfriend of the time found a video of me doing the deed on a camera I had) I was embarrassed at first, but once I found out she enjoyed it, I didn't care and she even went as far as letting me suck myself off in front of her (with her help.)

It definitely makes the act more exciting to think that someone might catch you. If I'm licking my cock in my vehicle or sharing stories or pictures on twitter, it makes it much more fun.

In regards to: "I have a close girlfriend who shall remain nameless.. :) that is a big supporter of my self-exploits.. :) I send her pics all the time and links to vids I've posted online. It really turns me on that this activity turns her on so much. Especially since it turns my wife off completely... I'm sure if I was single, I could easily hook up with this friend. She's already told me so to my face... Who knows what the future will bring.. :D" ....

I THINK THAT'S SUPER AWESOME. I hope you get a chance to selfsuck with that other woman sometime.

It's too bad your wife won't join in on the action. My wife will occasionally suck my cock with me, but she's not big into it. However, there's another girl that knows of my tricks and she said she'd be down with it, if I ever go to visit here. I'm hoping.

Anyways, this is a great subject and I'd love to hear more stories of people getting caught or showing their talents in a public setting.