Lost vids/pics

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

monkeytrumpet

Lost vids/pics

Post by monkeytrumpet »

Lost all my own ss vids! My hdd died. I've posted on lots of sites over the years, all under the monkey trumpet name. Does anyone have any?!

blacksunshineaz

Re: Lost vids/pics

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I checked as I've been collecting just about every autofellatio photo and video I can find, but it doesn't appear I have any of yours. Sorry.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

OH damn that sucks. Sorry but I got nothing.
I've had too many crashes over the years, which is why I burn all mine to discs. Both my raw footage and edited clips. I only keep the clips on HDD so I can watch them at will, tho. The collection is perhaps 150 discs by now.
Let this be a wakeup call to the rest of us—DVD discs are cheap and free software to backup is easy to find. You only need a good place to stash them from prying eyes if necessary. I use a nondescript, locked suitcase. It's not fire-proof or unbreakable but keeps them somewhat incognito...
Personally I don't like the idea of "cloud" backups. Especially with what we now know about the NSA

SHAMMAN

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I keep my really cherished stuff on USB sticks now. CDs and DVDs are on the way out. Most computers don't even come with optical drives now. And you can get a 16GB USB stick at Walmart for like $20.00...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

monkeytrumpet

Post by monkeytrumpet »

No probs, I guess I will have to get busy making some more then wont I?!