short vid of assisted sucking

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

luckycouple

short vid of assisted sucking

Post by luckycouple »

A very short vid of me and the wife, tbh my stretching was too short and I could only hit the tip. I have noticed I have hit a barrier, I can get the helmet in but no further, despite regular sessions, I do have a long neck and I am thinking if thats a handicap?

Any enjoy the short vid and we are hoping to get some better ones sorted soon.
Attachments
self suck.mp4
(56.42 MiB) Downloaded 5157 times

slck201

Re: short vid of assisted sucking

Post by slck201 »

nice short vid, do it longer next time
i can lick my own too
vide on xtube : slck20

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That's great, man - thanks for sharing! That's a handsome cock you have there. If you're worried about identity exposure have you considered looking a different kinds of masks? A lot of our guys do that.

Is anyone else having the problem of the video freezing at 14 seconds? I Downloaded it twice and I don't get any motion after that point.

Al

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

I was unable to see video. it said "buffering" for to long of a wait.
However It's good to hear someone has a wife to share this with. Good for you.
I too have a long neck, and have put some thought into it. I think a longer neck would allow more of an arch extension. I feel a longer neck just allows there to be a lesser sharp bend in one area(s).
I do have somewhat of a comical but serious question.
When your wife asks you to do something, and you happen to say "well, I can't right now my back hurts"
Has she ever said something like "Well if you wasn't sucking your dick all the time, it wouldn't hurt; now would it".
I hope that is not a to bold of question.
What was her reaction when you first told her, that you could do this?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Hey Rubbed, if you click the name of the video just below the actual video window itself, it usually allows you to DL it straight to your harddrive so you can watch it on whatever video player you have. I find some videos its better to do this instead of waiting for the buffer. I do this a lot then delete the video afterwards. I suppose you could keep em all, but just be respectful enough to not post it elsewhere without the original creators consent. :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

tom2000

Post by tom2000 »

thanks for the vid! but where is the wifey in it? want to see her hand doing the work :)

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

okay, thanks ziggurat

luckycouple

Post by luckycouple »

MY wife was there lol.... We will do some more footage soon... I want to get some footage of me fucking her, getting my cock really wet, then we both lick it clean....

Watch this space....

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

Looking forward to your future vids.

I also have a long torso and figured out the training needed to get down to the base. I need a vacation and certainly would entertain some private tutoring with you and the wife ;)

Plasticballer

Post by Plasticballer »

Nice video! I have began stretching and getting used to self-sucking since around Sept last year. I can get the tip of my peinis in my mouth and even kiss my balls. I find that what helps getting down in a hot shower; as hot as you can take it and stretch slowly while you heat up. It is great! I had good gains this past month. :mrgreen:
Stats: 165 LBS, 5,11 with tall torso. I been SS since Sept 2013. As of 7/3/2014, glans in mouth! TIPs - Hot shower, w/toe touches & grab your butt leaning over and pull in. You will be amazed of gain! If you feel pain, back off pressure!

boyselfsuck

Post by boyselfsuck »

Hey guys I love selfsuck!
I tried for a live show, but no response. Any selfsuckers out there willing to give me a cam show? :D

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

nice! would definitely like to see more (and longer!) videos from you guys.

@tom2000: i missed her the first time i watched it too, but about halfway through you can see his wife's pierced tongue joining with his, licking his cock together...