A Little Bit of Sucking and Then Some Cum

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

Re: A Little Bit of Sucking and Then Some Cum

Post by aleingang69 »

Oh so fucking hot! Both clips - amazing. I love watching the cum pouring down your erect shaft, and then getting to see you squirt right into your greedy mouth - perfect!

I'd love to have my tongue buried in your hole in that second clip - feeling it clench around my tongue while I watch you feed yourself that huge load.

I want to invite other appreciative viewers to post some comments in this thread. fleximan22 is consistently posting incredibly hot material for us and we can see from the number of views that people are enjoying them - please show fleximan22 some love for being one of our solosucking stars!

Al

cloud369

Post by cloud369 »

I really like your vids man, great job!

Selffun88

Post by Selffun88 »

Phew! Found the lost pics. :lol:
Thanks again for all the encouraging comments too.
Keep sucking away fellas! :wink:
Nothing beats sucking your own dick! Nothing.

Selffun88

Post by Selffun88 »

Getting it in the ass for a change

Selffun88

Post by Selffun88 »

aleingang69 wrote:Oh so fucking hot! Both clips - amazing. I love watching the cum pouring down your erect shaft, and then getting to see you squirt right into your greedy mouth - perfect!

I'd love to have my tongue buried in your hole in that second clip - feeling it clench around my tongue while I watch you feed yourself that huge load.

I want to invite other appreciative viewers to post some comments in this thread. fleximan22 is consistently posting incredibly hot material for us and we can see from the number of views that people are enjoying them - please show fleximan22 some love for being one of our solosucking stars!

Al
Cheers Al- I wish I could go to the base like you. I'm so envious. Now that is my dream! Cumming down my own throat while being impaled on my cock. Now you're talking! :P

Selffun88

Post by Selffun88 »

I Will keep adding pics and vids to this post only from now on.
Cheers for the support too guys :)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Just remember that you're doing more than the vast majority of men will ever be able to do, buddy - you're amazing. I'd love to see some plow position video!

You posted a few days ago with "Getting it in the ass for a change" but there's no attachment?

Al