Awesome selfsucker video

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Hopeless

Awesome selfsucker video

Post by Hopeless »

I don't know if this has already been posted somewhere on this forum, but it deserves another mention. This may be one of the best selfsucking videos I've seen yet. This kid has a gorgeous giant cock, and the way those pink lips wrap tightly around the thick shaft all the way down to the base... I could hardly contain my orgasm watching it. A definite worthy addition to your ss collection!

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=aYhB0- ... 4_U9pUU-ZM

blacksunshineaz

Re: Awesome selfsucker video

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I saw that one a few months ago and it's awesome. Too bad the picture quality isn't better as I think he's using a cheap webcam. I am so envious of his ability!

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

THAT WAS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

He kinda looks like Carl from The Walking Dead.. :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

oh yeah! seen it before but as you say, it is definitely worth mentioning again.

i especially love the edging at the end...i've been there many times myself!
suck...suck...STOP or i'm gonna cum!...ok, suck...suck...STOP or i'm gonna cum!...repeat until you can't take it anymore, then plow it in deep and feel it swell, pulse and shoot.

hmmm, that was inspiring...i think i'm going to go finish the edging *i* have been doing this morning!