Selfsuck fantasies

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Loveducky

Selfsuck fantasies

Post by Loveducky »

I fantasize about being cornered by a small group of women in a sauna. Asking me to do it in front of them, and promising favors in return. Perhaps I accidentally let it slip that I could do. To one of them at the bar, then she told her friends and got me high and told me to meet her in the sauna. When I arrived at the sauna there were multiple women waiting that already knew. So they laugh a bit then all try to get me to perform I front of them. They massage my back and whisper " suck it for us". The smell of wet dick and saliva fills the sauna. They take turns pushing my back and massaging me. Is this a strange fantasy? Or really hot? Eventually I would cum in my own mouth and spew it all over them for the honor of seeing it. Then I would proceed to lick a bunch of pussy and eventually fuck them.

tom2000

Re: Selfsuck fantasies

Post by tom2000 »

hot :)

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

sounds pretty damned hot to me!

Semenlover

Post by Semenlover »

I want my friend Lisa to watch me suck my cock to her!!! I want to devote shooting my cum into my mouth to show her how dedicated I am. Will you do it with me guys?

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

Getting more flexible; OMG this could be a reality! Any ideas why the reverse voyuer thing turns me on so much?

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

the 'reverse voyeur thing' is called exhibitionism, and lots of folks are really turned on by it, lol! ;) :D

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

Happy Boy wrote:the 'reverse voyeur thing' is called exhibitionism
Haha! :D
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Oh yea! So hot!
I'm gonna add your fantasy to my 'bag of tricks' if you don't mind LOL.

I often imagine I'm pretending to nap in a train station with a light blanket over me. I slowly work my way into the C position and strip to my knees and start sucking me good. Knowing I may very well get caught turns me nervously on. After a few minutes, I realize its got quiet and then someone rips the blanket off. There's a big crowd around me and everyone starts rooting for me. People are fighting to see if it's real and are all getting excited and that gets me more excited. Soon it's a mass sex party and people are cheering me as I give me the best head ever! With more helping hands than I can count!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

"Well there's a change of pace... in my fantasy today..."
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

TheBigYak42

Post by TheBigYak42 »

I guess right now, just being able to selfsuck is a fantasy, but one I'm working toward bringing to reality.

When recently putting my mind toward being able to SS again, this fantasy came to mind.

In my fantasy:
I've been working on SS now for a number of months. It's been tough going, but the stretching has helped, along with all the trying toward my goal, and I've been able to get part of my cock in my mouth for the last few times I have tried. It's going to be a surprise for my wife on the right occasion, and I want to make sure that I can put on a good show for her when I do, so I haven't told her yet.

I'm alone in the house, nobody will be home until tomorrow, so I'm really getting into the pleasure of sucking myself. Maybe I've been edging, maybe I'm just really horny, but whatever it is, I'm working up to a really big load for me to enjoy. My eyes are closed and I'm lightly moaning as I lick and suck my cock. It's bliss.

Then I hear a soft gasp and a feminine voice saying my name and "what the hell are you doing?". It's either my sister-in-law, or a friend, who have a key to the house and stopped over to drop something off.

I look over at her and see shock on her face.

"What the hell are you doing just walking in here?" I ask, staying in position and lightly licking my cock as I wait for her to respond.
"Um, just dropping something off... I heard a noise... What?..." her voice trails off as she motions toward me.
"I thought I had some alone time. You surprised me. You're not going anywhere just yet, stay put for a minute." I'm surprised that I'm still hard, so I go back to sucking, this time watching my new audience. She looks concerned, but then starts to watch me as I start sucking harder. She even sits down on the edge of my bed, still watching me, now with interest.
I look her in the eyes as I start to cum, moaning around my meat as my eyes flutter shut, small dribbles of cum escaping out the corners of my mouth.
I swallow my load, then sigh as I start to uncurl, moaning "Oh God".
When I open my eyes and look over, she's gone. I pull on a pair of shorts and go out into the house to explain, but she's nowhere to be found.

The next time we see each other, she keeps looking at me out of the corner of her eye when she thinks I'm not looking.
As soon as I get the chance, I whisper in her ear "Next time you should knock", making sure to blow on her ear at least a little bit while I whisper.
She looks at me blinking, with a little bit of embarrassment on her face.
I lick my lips lightly and wink back at her.

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

I meet them at the bar in a distant city while on a business trip. They are cool and want to party. I invite the to my room after a few drinks to have some good scotch I bought and then have to go to the bathroom. While in the bathroom they turn on the tv and unfortunately I forgot to take my DVD I made earlier that day! While finishing up in the bathroom I hear laughing and giggling; only to walk out and see them watching my "tape". They are already a little drunk and coerce me into perfoming live. With help by giving back massages and talking filthy.