benefit for my gf

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

frank74

benefit for my gf

Post by frank74 »

HI everyone,

i've been selfsucking for a couple of years now and discovered this amazing forum few months ago. i finally got the guts to participate and share some experiences with you. Here s the first...

My gf loves when i masturbate on her ass, my cockhead against her asshole. Couple months ago, i realized that she could get benefit from my flexibility when she was on her back, me sitting front of her and playing with my dick on her clit: i just had to get down, my mouth on her clit and my dick went naturally on her butthole! WOW! i was now assfucking her same time i was eating her pussy!!!!
That was so amazing! 1 min later, we were both cumming!

I'm sure i'm not the only one to do it! Let me know plz!!

frank

ps: english s not my first language! thanks to b comprehensive!

aleingang69

Re: benefit for my gf

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - hot! I love fucking a man and sucking his cock at the same time - and it seems to make the men I do it with pretty damn happy to ;)

Al

ssandsfwithgf

Re: benefit for my gf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

That's great news. Very hot. Take some pics!

The first time my girlfriend found out I could self gratify with my own mouth was when we were having sex and I bent down and licked her, then pulled out and lubricated my own cock with my mouth. She was surprised and she laughed but is all good with my special talent.