how can i find a mistress to force me to selfsuck?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

selfsckman

how can i find a mistress to force me to selfsuck?

Post by selfsckman »

Hi all, lurker here. I have been able to self suck...pretty much deepthroat myself for a while now. I have done on cam rooms for mistress's. Any of you use any websites etc to show? I love everyone watching but love to be told to do etc by a woman/couple while I am forced to do in front of everyone.

boyselfsuck

Re: how can i find a mistress to force me to selfsuck?

Post by boyselfsuck »

selfsckman wrote:Hi all, lurker here. I have been able to self suck...pretty much deepthroat myself for a while now. I have done on cam rooms for mistress's. Any of you use any websites etc to show? I love everyone watching but love to be told to do etc by a woman/couple while I am forced to do in front of everyone.
Hey dude I would like cam2cam with u on skype.
Add me please Boyselfsuck@hotmail.com
I hope to see u later

aleingang69

Re: how can i find a mistress to force me to selfsuck?

Post by aleingang69 »

Well - I"m definitely not a mistress, but I'm more than happy to order you to post some pics or video here in the forums ;)

We'd love to see what you can do, man - sounds hot!

Anybody have ideas for him? Are you looking to do it in person, or just online?

Al