long time member first time post

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ss_77

long time member first time post

Post by ss_77 »

Hello all,

Been a member and a selfer for many years but this is my first post. Actually been a selfter for a while (able to since I was 5), but it's been an "off and on" type of thing. Not overly well endowed (7 inches fully erect) and it definitely takes the right combination of being flexible and in shape (thin). Been working on both and as of the other day was finally able to go balls deep. Could only hold the position for so long, but oh what a feeling! Will post more of this session shortly.
Attachments
IMG_2310.JPG

ss_77

Re: long time member first time post

Post by ss_77 »

Here's another pic of that day.
Attachments
IMG_2303.JPG

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Damn, that's impressive. You've been selfing since you were 5? That's gotta be some kind of a record!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for posting man! We would LOVE to hear more stories and see more of you chowing down on your cock - it's always great to hear from someone who's making progress.

Al

ss_77

Post by ss_77 »

Well, would love to be able to share some amazing stories, but I don't have any. Been married for a number of years and finally let my wife in on it a few years back and it didn't go over all that well. She doesn't appreciate the act or the capabilities one must have to perform the feat. I have female friends who do however appreciate it, but I haven't let them in on my secret. Motivationally, it's nice to know that there are woman out there who find sucking your own cock a turn-on. Anyway, so no stories to share, but I will share more pics. The one I just attached was my old "record". Took that one a few years ago. I was thinner then, which means a lot when you don't have a 10" member like a lot of guys out there (I hate you all!! LOL).
Attachments
100611ss.jpg

blacksunshineaz

I love it! I appreciate any photos (and video, if you have any) that you'd like to share.

I have a female friend who I've been tempted to tell about my abilities, but I am not sure what kind of reaction I'll get. I guess I'll see how comfortable she is talking about sexual stuff first.

blacksunshineaz

How about sharing how you came interested in doing this and what it was like for you to finally get there? I love those kinds of stories and to see how closely they match my own.

ss_77

Post by ss_77 »

Like I mentioned earlier, I first learned that I had some kind of capability when I was 5 years old. Of course it didn't mean anything to me at the time because there was no gratification. However, since that first time of having my dick in my mouth (actually got a lot in at 5), I never forgot about it. I didn't attempt it again till I became a horny teenager and the best I could do was getting my tip to my lips. I'm sure that if I had patience (and some foresight) I would have practiced more and gotten better, but I soon gave up due to the lack of results. I'm not quite sure when it happened but I eventually started to have dreams about sucking myself. Waking up the following morning always meant having nothing else on my mind all day other than wanting to suck my own dick. This has a snowball affect where the more you dream about it, the more it becomes part of your psyche. Next thing you know, that's ALL you know. I started up again when I was in my early 20's and again found that I could lick the tip still, but insertion was beyond me. After that I had a number of periods where I would get back into it (probably the result of some hot selfsucking dreams that I was having) but was either hindered from carrying around too many extra pounds or from hurting myself from doing too much too fast. It really wasn't until my 30's, with my wife's sex drive dropping off significantly, that I seriously started to get into sucking myself. I worked on my stretching and eventually I was able to get the entire head into my mouth. That only made me crave sucking myself that much more, so I continued to work at it. I was hoping to ignite something in my wife, so I let her in on my little secret, but like I said, she was hardly thrilled by it. Somewhere along these lines, life started to get in the way of things and I got a little out of shape and stopped again. Eventually the dreams came back, and with them becoming more and more frequent, sucking myself became all that I was thinking about. Seriously, how can you not think about it during the day when that's all you dream about at night? Anyway it's led me back to focusing on losing weight and working on my flexibility. I can lick and suck my head for a while, but I am getting held up from not being able to breathe freely. I'm hoping that over the next couple of months I'll get my waist size down so as to not have that problem any more. Be on the lookout for more posts at that time! :)

somuchfun184

Post by somuchfun184 »

My GF was the one that got me in to self sucking. She saw a guy in an adult video ad doing it. The first time I tried I was able to get the head in. I have been hooked ever since. I am like you off and on over the years with my attempts and the weight gain makes it hard to reach. Trying to lose the weight and get back down on it.
I have been able to get balls deep once a long time ago. Lot of yard work in 100+ deg temps. I wish I would have taken a picture or video but did not think about it at the time. Had other thing I was thinking about.

Love your pics and keep up the great work. Always love hearing about people progress. It gives me hope to get back to balls deep one day.

blacksunshineaz

ss_77 wrote:Like I mentioned earlier, I first learned that I had some kind of capability when I was 5 years old. Of course it didn't mean anything to me at the time because there was no gratification. However, since that first time of having my dick in my mouth (actually got a lot in at 5), I never forgot about it. I didn't attempt it again till I became a horny teenager and the best I could do was getting my tip to my lips. I'm sure that if I had patience (and some foresight) I would have practiced more and gotten better, but I soon gave up due to the lack of results.
I don't know if you've read my history but I didn't try doing it until I was around 13 and all I could do was lick it and while it was interesting to do, it didn't really feel like anything so I gave up on it. That wasn't too smart as I was really thin and had a big dick so if I had kept at it I think I might have mastered it. But at that age I didn't have the attention span to keep at it.
ss_77 wrote:Anyway it's led me back to focusing on losing weight and working on my flexibility. I can lick and suck my head for a while, but I am getting held up from not being able to breathe freely. I'm hoping that over the next couple of months I'll get my waist size down so as to not have that problem any more. Be on the lookout for more posts at that time! :)
It wasn't until I was in college that I found some pictures of guys doing it and that got me interested again. It wasn't until I was 28 that I was able to make contact again, after about a year's worth of trying. For a while I lost the ability but about 11 months ago I got serious about doing it again. I can lick and kiss the head with little effort now (thanks to yoga and a lot of practicing this) but I've gained weight so it seems at the moment I'm stuck where I am. I videotaped myself masturbating when I was 21 and wow was I thin. I actually tried doing it in the video but I wasn't at all flexible so I couldn't get anywhere near it. I think since then I've probably gained 40-50 pounds. I think if I lost about 20-25 I'd be able to get my cock down my throat.

blacksunshineaz

SS_77, one more question. At 5, what position did you use to do this? I threw my left leg over my head with my ankle behind my neck and bent forward to lick it.

ss_77

Post by ss_77 »

When I was 5 I did it while sitting on the floor and had my legs stretched out in front of me. I just bent over and was able to get me dick in my mouth.

I'm actually not sure what upsets me more: not having a big dick that's easy(er) to suck, like you have BlackSunshineAZ, or having a partner who's way into having their husband/boyfriend be able to go down on themselves, like somuchfun184. Maybe a good question for a poll?

peterselfsuck

Post by peterselfsuck »

I can sometimes my balls and cock together in the mouth get, feeling so absolutely horny. and then in the mouth come - since you're mad! :!:

ss_77

Post by ss_77 »

I've had both of my balls in my mouth before, but not cock & balls at the same time. Something to shoot for. Thanks for the new goal!

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I can sometimes get one ball in my mouth at a time. Only on a good day, though. Never been able to get my cock AND balls in at the same time, though I definitely want to, and fantasize about it all the time! I am pretty consistently hitting the back of my throat though with my cock, which is good. I just need to keep up the practice.