New Selfsuck Website

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

yngminnsser

New Selfsuck Website

Post by yngminnsser »

Hey guys! I finally got most of the bugs smoothed out of the site I've been working on ... self-sucking.com to compliment this site. Free to join (it's moderated because of spam) ... please keep most topics related to solosex ... has video/pics/forums facebook style. Also ... if anyone has any CSS experience or HTML I could use some help with some small tweaks; links under video, search function etc. Hope to see you there!

sleffun

Re: New Selfsuck Website

Post by sleffun »

i am join that.

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

Gotta ask. Why should I join your site when this one already exists and I like to support Al?

What makes your site different in such a way that you're looking to share space with solosuck.com rather than just take traffic and compete?

apretzelfan

Post by apretzelfan »

Hey dude, get real.
This fellows been a member for 9 years.
And he has posted 66 times.
Evidently he's been putting a lot of work on his project and I don't think that Al is as chicken shit jealous as you are for him.
With billions of people in this world, I think there's enough room for more than one group to be discussing this topic.
I think that Al would have enough balls to remove the post if it was unacceptable to him.

yngminnsser

Post by yngminnsser »

vegetix wrote:Gotta ask. Why should I join your site when this one already exists and I like to support Al?

What makes your site different in such a way that you're looking to share space with solosuck.com rather than just take traffic and compete?
WOW yea ... interesting viewpoint. I have spent a lot of time and money on this website. I have also been on solosuck for a very long time. BOTH are free sites. If you have to ability to put in self-sucking.com, AND solosuck.com into your web browser, you could have both websites up, so I don't see how that would "take traffic and compete" My vision for self-sucking.com is more of a social community that is heavy on media, not forums. Solosuck.com is all about the forum. Self-sucking.com is a different way for selfsuckers to connect. For 14 years ... as long as I have been selfsucking I have only seen ONE site, solosuck, dedicated to selfsucking. 14 years later, I am trying to make a contribution for the community. Even 14 years later, selfsucking is seen as "bizarre" "gay" "sick" and I don't really understand. It is amazing, and a form of masturbation, or solosex.
I know plenty of straight guys that do as well and I see plenty of new things online that I would like to share. I could have created a tumblr page of pictures ... videos I liked, but that's not creating a community for people, they would just repost what I already posted. I still see people making videos with blurred faces ... or masked. You never see that in jerk off videos! My hope is that this will help eliminate the stigma, that yes a lot of people can do it and it's ok. I was watching a hot selfer on chaturbate last night ... and people were STILL weighing in on how gay is was ... get a girl to do it! One person said "this is the most bizarre shit I've seen" and I responded "oh the guy fucking the dog getting fisted by the tranny wasn't this bizarre?" I mean come on. So vegetex, that's we're I am coming from. I'm sorry that you think I'm someone trying to take away from Al, but I am hoping that I too, can help the community. I'm not forcing anyone to sign up.

And thanks apretzelfan ;)

throbcurve

Post by throbcurve »

I like the new site. Thanks, yng for a new place to visit.
And to weigh in on the current curve in the conversation:
I also continue to like this site. Thanks, Al for your continued work and dedication to this place.
More selfsucking is better. No doubt.

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

apretzelfan wrote:Hey dude, get real.
This fellows been a member for 9 years.
And he has posted 66 times.
Evidently he's been putting a lot of work on his project and I don't think that Al is as chicken shit jealous as you are for him.
With billions of people in this world, I think there's enough room for more than one group to be discussing this topic.
I think that Al would have enough balls to remove the post if it was unacceptable to him.
Uh oh. An internet tough guy. I better watch out or you'll try to pull rank on me by quoting a signup date and post count while slinging unfounded insults. Oh wait.... I've been a member for 9 years with a few years of lurking before that an I have 125 posts. Does that make me das ubermensch? Nope. It doesn't mean a thing. I can be just as wrong or just as right as someone who has one post and signed up yesterday.

I was asking in earnest. I appreciate the work but wanted to take the opportunity to ask the creator what he believes makes his site different and worth signing up. I too think there is room for both. It's not a matter of "balls" or being "chicken shit jealous". I want to now what I'm signing up for and what makes it different.

Don't bring animosity into what is otherwise a supportive and happy group.
yngminnsser wrote:
vegetix wrote:Gotta ask. Why should I join your site when this one already exists and I like to support Al?

WOW yea ... interesting viewpoint. I have spent a lot of time and money on this website. I have also been on solosuck for a very long time. BOTH are free sites. If you have to ability to put in self-sucking.com, AND solosuck.com into your web browser, you could have both websites up, so I don't see how that would "take traffic and compete" My vision for self-sucking.com is more of a social community that is heavy on media, not forums. Solosuck.com is all about the forum. Self-sucking.com is a different way for selfsuckers to connect. For 14 years ... as long as I have been selfsucking I have only seen ONE site, solosuck, dedicated to selfsucking. 14 years later, I am trying to make a contribution for the community. Even 14 years later, selfsucking is seen as "bizarre" "gay" "sick" and I don't really understand. It is amazing, and a form of masturbation, or solosex.
I know plenty of straight guys that do as well and I see plenty of new things online that I would like to share. I could have created a tumblr page of pictures ... videos I liked, but that's not creating a community for people, they would just repost what I already posted. I still see people making videos with blurred faces ... or masked. You never see that in jerk off videos! My hope is that this will help eliminate the stigma, that yes a lot of people can do it and it's ok. I was watching a hot selfer on chaturbate last night ... and people were STILL weighing in on how gay is was ... get a girl to do it! One person said "this is the most bizarre shit I've seen" and I responded "oh the guy fucking the dog getting fisted by the tranny wasn't this bizarre?" I mean come on. So vegetex, that's we're I am coming from. I'm sorry that you think I'm someone trying to take away from Al, but I am hoping that I too, can help the community. I'm not forcing anyone to sign up.

And thanks apretzelfan ;)
I wasn't claiming that you were being malicious or that your intent was anything other than honest. Hope I didn't offend but I also hope you can see why I asked. I wanted to know what made your site different and something more than just a bid to compete. Thanks for the clear answer. I appreciate the reasoned and well thought out response. I think that sounds like it's worth a signup. Thanks.

yngminnsser

Post by yngminnsser »

vegetix, thanks for that. Honestly I was offended at first, but after rereading it did sound more like, "why should I want to?" So I just wanted to explain my reasoning for it. You know how trollers can be, but it didn't sound like that. I do love this site as well! Anyway have a good one, anymore questions let me know.

ajax

Post by ajax »

I think the new self-sucking site is amazing, and he definitely has put a lot of work into it. This solosuck site is great, and it has been the only place us self-suckers have had to go to interact with each other. But i think it's time for a more social-oriented option. For example, sometimes it would be cool to chat in real-time with each other -- while it is true this site has a chat application, it really is not a very good one (no offense, al!).

I think this new website is a great step in bringing closer together a bunch of guys who share this unique (and unbelievably sexy) interest :) GREAT work, yngminsser. Can't wait to get to know all you guys a bit better :)

PS - add me (ajax) as a friend!

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

yngminnsser wrote:vegetix, thanks for that. Honestly I was offended at first, but after rereading it did sound more like, "why should I want to?" So I just wanted to explain my reasoning for it. You know how trollers can be, but it didn't sound like that. I do love this site as well! Anyway have a good one, anymore questions let me know.
I'm legitimately sorry that I offended you. I tens to be very frank and direct while choosing my words to mean exactly what I want to say. It's the result of devoting y life to language. Sadly, without inflection and without being able to see my smiling face while I ask in earnest, hoping to hear an answer filled with passion and good intent it can often come across as accusatory or negative. I'd always rather ask a blunt question and get a direct answer than dance around a subject. Doubly so if it's touchy.

Glad we got that worked out. To be frank, if my intent were to offend I'd do that bluntly and directly as well. Haha.

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

What I like best about solo suck.com is the information that can be found regarding how to self suck in the safest manner possible.
Also if I ever have a question, I can just post it on the forum and usually will get multiple replies.

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

I doubt Al would care. I mean on this site are the greatest links on the net. Also selfsucklopedia. Also free form sharing of info. And the other stuff. If your site is free and allows people to be anonymous then I'm in. If you are trying to make some money off my natural flexibility then fuck off. Al has done this site right.

yngminnsser

Post by yngminnsser »

I understand your concern about being exploited, which is NOT my intent with self-sucking.com at all. Either is taking away from Al's site. I admire him and this is a wonderful site! I have web knowledge (a few sites) and have wanted to have another place for selfsuckers for awhile. I do this as a hobby, not for business. I have had the opportunity to model for hornyboy, men.com, and a few others, and have not done that as of late. I have been secretive with my selfsucking, but my parents found out (ex's) as well as my current and a few friends, and none of them treat me differently. I have spent a lot of time on the subject online, and want to share what I find, as well as my own abilities.
I know Al has great information here and the forums are very active. What I want to contribute is more visual content and realtime user posts and chat. More of a social community. I have seen selfsucking go from being "impossible" to something almost mainstream in the 14 years I have been doing it. Granted I still have my own hang ups, and I've only posted pictures here and on xtube, but I am pushing myself to be more open with it. I am hoping between Al's site and my site, people don't have to feel isolated, or ashamed. They can ask questions, interact, post the latest thing they found, etc. I know people are interested in this topic, there are over 8,000 members here and people have questions and need help, or like to share. I know some people have a lot of hang ups but love watching videos, or talking about it. Some like posting video of themselves, or new one's that they found. Some like showing off on cam, or stretching on cam. I know that is all available here, I just want to offer it in another way.

i'mgame

Post by i'mgame »

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by i'mgame on Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

yngminnsser wrote:I have had the opportunity to model for hornyboy, men.com, and a few others, and have not done that as of late. I have been secretive with my selfsucking, but my parents found out (ex's) as well as my current and a few friends, and none of them treat me differently. I have spent a lot of time on the subject online, and want to share what I find, as well as my own abilities.
You have modeled professionally? I know Hornyboy is located in the Phoenix area where I am. I'd never pose for them but would love to sit in on one of their photo/video sessions.

Wow, your parents found out, that's crazy. I take you hadn't intended that to happen. I've only told a few friends and wish I could be more open about it.