First time poster

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Atum_Ra

First time poster

Post by Atum_Ra »

Hey guys I've been lurking around this forum for a while now and have finally decided to post. First off, I love seeing all the other selfsuckers out there and love watching you guys suck your cocks. I started self sucking at about 14 and kind of stopped for a bit until recently. I've finally built some of my flexibility back with some stretches/exercise and now I'm almost back to where I was. Here is video I took recently:
Capture_20140805_2.wmv

blacksunshineaz

Re: First time poster

Post by blacksunshineaz »

That's quite impressive. It's much better than I've ever been able to do.

I can't help but smile when I hear someone did this in their early teens because that's when I first got the idea to try it and had relative success.

Thanks for posting

ThickSaltyandSweet

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

Great video! I'm about the same size but didn't get that deep ever. And the C-position or sitting wasn't that successful for me, only plow... Nice cumming in mouth, I like seeing guys swallow =)
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

gebro

Post by gebro »

Super video...and also so nice to hear clearly the natural sounds of the action taking place. To me, that is a bonus, as video sound is often obscured by music, or other extraneous noises.

sleffun

Post by sleffun »

hot and gread video.may i have ur skype?

Atum_Ra

Post by Atum_Ra »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:That's quite impressive. It's much better than I've ever been able to do.

I can't help but smile when I hear someone did this in their early teens because that's when I first got the idea to try it and had relative success.

Thanks for posting
Yea I remember trying it during summer break in the basement and having that glorious moment of realization that it was entirely possible to suck my own dick. As the years went on I continued to progress, especially while I exercised a lot for track.

Thanks for the feedback. Great to be able to contribute to the community.

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

Nice. I always enjoy watching other selfers too when they can stay hard and get deep enough to bring themselves off. It's double the fun once you've reach that goal.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

welcome, and nice work!

something went wrong the first time i played it...there wasn't any sound and then the web player crashed partway through it, but once i downloaded it and opened it in VLC, it played fine and i was duly impressed! i too love the natural sounds, and was glad the silence the first time was just a glitch in the player.

was that a double orgasm at the end? it looked like you sucked out a load, spit it down your cock, and then went back down on yourself and coaxed out another...i love that!

hope to see more...

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah! VERY hot, man. The way your rhythms and movements change as you get closer to squirting is super-hot, and the cum - in and out of your mouth - great!

Thanks for sharing with us - hope we'll see more!

AL

Atum_Ra

Post by Atum_Ra »

Happy Boy wrote:
was that a double orgasm at the end? it looked like you sucked out a load, spit it down your cock, and then went back down on yourself and coaxed out another...i love that!

hope to see more...
Yea that was actually a double orgasm I wasn't exactly trying for that either it just kind of happened. I started to orgasm and stopped sucking briefly which stopped it for a bit, then when I went back down I finished it off. So it wasn't exactly a double orgasm more like delayed. Either way, it felt amazing. Thanks!
aleingang69 wrote:Yeah! VERY hot, man. The way your rhythms and movements change as you get closer to squirting is super-hot, and the cum - in and out of your mouth - great!

Thanks for sharing with us - hope we'll see more!

AL
Wow, from the legend himself! Love all your work, I was really inspired to progress after watching you go down on yourself. I'm going to try to get some more for you guys once I get a better recording set up. Would like to get a higher quality than the one I was using.