I can't maintain strong erection in plow position , help me!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Mgordon

I can't maintain strong erection in plow position , help me!

Post by Mgordon »

Hello all!

I m naturally flexibile and have low body fat. I can suck half of my cock with no problem , but only in plow position.

What's really upseting me is that I achieve all. ( streching , empty stomach, im horny and all )

But very soon my dink becomes soft , even than i Can suck entire head, but it's a A LOT less pleasurable and I im unable to cum.

I just need something to give me rock hard erection in plow position ( google it you don't know )

The main problem is blood flow and semi erection or soft erection. Need help asap. :roll:

P.S. Cock ring is out of option. I once hurt myself with it.

aleingang69

Re: I can't maintain strong erection in plow position , help

Post by aleingang69 »

Huh - interesting - it's not a problem I've ever had (except, interestingly, the couple of times I tried the plow with my hand up my ass, so maybe a nerve thing?)

Anyone else have experience with this?

Don't give up on cock-ring-like things: have you tried different kinds? There are adjustable straps and the "jelly" kind if you haven't tried those.

Al

ganymedetroy

Post by ganymedetroy »

You need to breath more. To contract that tightly, you are focusing too much on your dick, and not enough on your ribs. Give yourself some room to get in solid deep breaths, and that will keep the brain focused on the pleasure you are getting.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

This is a common problem when using this position. Have you tried using a cock ring?

Mgordon

Post by Mgordon »

ganymedetroy wrote:You need to breath more. To contract that tightly, you are focusing too much on your dick, and not enough on your ribs. Give yourself some room to get in solid deep breaths, and that will keep the brain focused on the pleasure you are getting.

I do, but still I lost erection.
Its so frustrating.

I menaged to achieve absolutely everything, I need rock hard erection only.

Mgordon

Post by Mgordon »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:This is a common problem when using this position. Have you tried using a cock ring?

No I fear cock rings, I fear that is going to hurt me and damage my cock. I've heard frightening stories.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Mgordon wrote:No I fear cock rings, I fear that is going to hurt me and damage my cock. I've heard frightening stories.
What kind of cock ring did you use? I have a silicone one that can easily be removed because it's very stretchy. I would avoid anything made of hard plastic or metal because you could injure yourself.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

yeah, I like the silicone ones too. Some people use a rubber hose that has a sliding plastic clip on it. Very effective. I have a metal one, but its more decoration, it is too wide to constrict me at all. At my hardest/fullest I can still slide it off. Theres an old Canadian TV show you can look up online called "Sex Put Me in the ER" (emergency room) where they had to use heavy duty metal cutting saws to cut one off this teenager. Priceless.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat