New to the solosuck forums

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

TheBigYak42

New to the solosuck forums

Post by TheBigYak42 »

Hello everyone!

I just came across this site and joined yesterday, while looking for information about selfsucking.
I guess a little about me is in order.

As of the time of this posting, I am 39 yrs old.
When I was a teen, I was able to get my cockhead and little more into my mouth a couple of times. When I did, I was so nervous that a quick lick and suck was all I did, there was no release.
Since then I have gotten up the nerve to taste my own cum and found that I really enjoy it.
During alone "me" time, I sometimes get myself into something like the plow position and let a load fly into my mouth. I used to be able to get the tip of my cock within an inch or two, but lately it's been a lot further away.

I recently set a goal for myself of being able to selfsuck again within a year. I want to get myself to that point again because, this time, I'll find out what it's like to suck myself to completion. I also want to surprise my lady with a show. Years ago when I told her that I had sucked on my own cock, she was surprised, but she was also intrigued, and I saw a mischievous twinkle in her eye too!

To meet my goal, I'm looking for anything I can find about stretches and other exercises that will help me get closer to giving myself head.
To that end, if I find anything elsewhere that I don't see on here, I'll share it.

Yak

Ziggurat

Re: New to the solosuck forums

Post by Ziggurat »

alot of folks here like yoga. I'm a pilates guy myself, but I'm pretty sure my existing lower back condition will never let me selfsuck again. However, I'm always willing to drop a bomb in my mouth from the plow.. :)Best of luck with your goal! Hope to see pics or vids of your progress.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat