So my yoga instructor knows I can do this...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Re: So my yoga instructor knows I can do this...

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I have only been to a handful of classes over the past few months, as I've had to deal with the death of my sister-in-law, a recent week-long vacation and re-occurring aches and pains as well as weight gain. I'm worried I'm getting out of shape and losing my flexibility.

I was finally able to schedule a private session with my instructor but I totally screwed that up. About 3-4 weeks out he told me there were two consecutive days he was available. I had previously told him I could only meet up on Saturdays and Sundays and assumed that those were the two days he offered me. I took the second of the two thinking it was a Sunday but the two days he offered were actually Friday and Saturday. I had gone to breakfast with my wife's family and went back to their house and I got a text message from my instructor asking me where I was. I thought that was a strange question. It then occurred to me he was expecting me that day (Saturday) when I had thought we were supposed to meet the following morning. I wasn't anywhere near where he was nor did I have my yoga mat and other gear so I couldn't have abruptly gone to meet him. I apologized and didn't get a response from him.

I reached out to him a week ago and he informs me that he is no longer teaching. Teaching yoga was a part-time thing, he has another job which requires him to travel, hence the trouble we frequently had scheduling sessions. I don't know if he's mad at me or not, but I guess it's a moot point now because I know he had mentioned before he needed to work more hours because the yoga studio wasn't making any money.

So at this point, I don't know what to do. He actually referred me to some guy he knows about this but he isn't a yoga instructor and I know very little about him. I'm a little surprised he told this guy what my goal is without consulting me first. He gave this guy my number and I received a text from him and I responded but he takes 1-2 days to reply and I have been trying to figure out what exactly he's able to help me with. And to be honest, since I don't know this guy and as far as I know he isn't one of the guys who attended class so I wouldn't have met him, I don't know if I'm comfortable doing anything with a stranger.

Granted, I hadn't made a lot of progress during my private sessions, however they were also months apart. I haven't been practicing much as home either as I've had some lingering back, leg and foot pain. And I actually gained about six pounds on my vacation (thanks to all-you-can eat meals) although I've lost most of it now.

There is the female yoga instructor but I haven't been to her class in 3-4 months now because of other commitments, and while we have somewhat kept in contact, I really don't think she can help me with this, even if she were willing to try.

I also recently discovered a journal I had kept around 2003-2004 in regards to my progress at this and realized in the years since that I've made very little progress. This was a bit disheartening. I'm starting to think that no matter what I do I am not going to make any progress with this.

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

Hey Black .. I sometimes travel with my job, and found that not only swimming but a soak in a hot tub afterward really limbers me up. I was in another state just a few months ago for a week, and of course being in a nice hotel, far from home, all the more reason to be horney as a dog, but anyway, I was amazed at how quickly I was able to chow down on my favorite wiener after the hot tub soaking. Might try that, if you have one. Also, if you don't eat a lot of fish, take fish oil, if you can. Most ppl that hear having aches and pains they can't point a reason, don't eat fish or seafood. Just my thoughts! I know your frustration, as I gain and lose progress but I think it's my desk job and the stresses that come with it.

blacksunshineaz

igodownonme wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:36 pm
Hey Black .. I sometimes travel with my job, and found that not only swimming but a soak in a hot tub afterward really limbers me up. I was in another state just a few months ago for a week, and of course being in a nice hotel, far from home, all the more reason to be horney as a dog, but anyway, I was amazed at how quickly I was able to chow down on my favorite wiener after the hot tub soaking. Might try that, if you have one. Also, if you don't eat a lot of fish, take fish oil, if you can. Most ppl that hear having aches and pains they can't point a reason, don't eat fish or seafood. Just my thoughts! I know your frustration, as I gain and lose progress but I think it's my desk job and the stresses that come with it.
I take 4000mg of fish oil daily in addition to glucosamine-chondroitin supplements. I don't have a hot tub but there are two community spas in my neighborhood but the last time I used them, one was way too hot and sapped my strength and the other wasn't hot enough. Seeing as it's nearly 11:00 PM and it's 89 degrees I don't know if I want to use a spa until it cools down a little.

Devered

Post by Devered »

it would be great to have news BlackSunshineAZ ? :D

blacksunshineaz

Nothing to report... I haven't been to class in a few months and an currently nursing a sore back. Last time I selfed was maybe 8-9 weeks ago.

Jayers36

Post by Jayers36 »

Anyone know an instructor or teacher of some sort in Los Angeles area that is open to teaching yoga knowing I want to autofellate? I could make lip to dick contact everyday that I stretch, but I can’t seem to get past that point. I figured if I have someone helping, I’d deepthroat my dick in no time. I’m open to private or public classes, I don’t care just as long as I can wrap my lips around my sweet dick. I’m 24 weigh 125 and my dick is about 7 inches.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Can anyone in LA offer this man some help? We need to help him get his meat in his mouth! Making a separate post asking for help is probably a good idea, Jbar69

Good luck!