So my yoga instructor knows I can do this...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

dreamer8888

Re: So my yoga instructor knows I can do this...

Post by dreamer8888 »

Sounds like good advice. I will go back to my yoga books and look at the hip stretches. Sounds like it was a nice meeting, so cool you found someone who is so open minded who you could have this discussion with.

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

Thanks for the link dreamer8888.
BlackSunsshineAZ. Good to hear how meeting went with the yoga instructor.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Thanks, I am still thinking of doing a private yoga class with her. She has a room in her house specifically for it with mirrored walls and everything. I assume it will be clothed, although since we know each other now you never know. I think we can say we are friends; she hugged me when I left.

I really wish I could go to classes more often. It's pretty far away unfortunately, it's about a 30-35 minute drive from my house with no traffic. I have been taking regular classes closer to home but I don't feel the instruction is as good. That instructor doesn't do many of the poses during class but instead walks around telling us what to do. That's rather unusual. I've been to four different yoga studios/classes and this was the first where the instructor didn't do the poses with us.

I've tried doing yoga at home while watching yoga DVDs but I really don't have enough room and if I lift my arms over my head they come in contact with the ceiling fan. I need to find a longer yoga mat as well because I'm too tall to fit completely on it for some of the poses.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

I've always wanted to consult a legit yoga instructor about SS. At least now I can do it vicariously thanks to you! Her advice is pretty much what I've found too. For me the final bit that let me go all the way down was working the hips. Once I got some decent stretching there, I was surprised to see how much the hips helped to pull me in those final centimeters. A trick I found helpful was to gently thrust my hips once I'm already sucking my cock deeply.
Alas, I've now hit the middle-aged bulge that pervades my family roots and gained 15-20 pounds. (Much better than many of my relatives.) This was enough to generally prevent me from the 'full engagement' I've enjoyed for years but not enough to stop me completely. And it's very hard for me to lose since I've also had low blood sugar issues forever, so dieting can be dangerous to me.
So, to you guys working to get better: just keep at it, take it slow, safe and easy and it will get better. Maybe not to the ultimate level (ever) so enjoy whatever you can manage!

blacksunshineaz

Shaman,

That helped you? That's good to hear.

I tweaked my back a few weeks ago so I haven't tried much recently but I think I'm pretty much back to normal so I will be trying again soon.

I have some low blood sugar issues too, and was recently diagnosed with hypertension. I'm on medication for that but my doctor wants me to change my diet and get some exercise. I know in general this will be good for me, but perhaps now I have a serious reason to get in better shape. I'd like to lose 20 pounds.

I did tell her about the hypertension and she wanted me to get clearance from my doctor before continuing with yoga or massage because some methods can actually raise blood pressure. He said there were no restrictions so I relayed that to her but haven't heard back yet. I had originally asked her what I could do about the frequent headaches I get and she was going to offer some exercises to help with that. Hopefully I can meet with her and get some tips. I think I mentioned before she's a licensed massage therapist that works out of her home and yoga instructor that offers private lessons and I'd like to do one or both with her.

I did go to yoga class a couple of weeks ago but we had a guest instructor that day and her technique was a bit different, which isn't a bad thing. We did a lot of long stretches including hip openers so I'll have to focus on those. I can get either leg behind my neck but I really need to do a forward bend to get there and only once in a great while can I actually lick it in that position.

I think it would be good to spread the bend throughout my body and not so much on my lower back, which I think is why I have had issues over the past few weeks.

blacksunshineaz

No luck yet selfsucking, I tried on Wednesday and my back was too stiff. I'll keep at it.

Bad news, I haven't been to yoga class in a couple of weeks but I hear my instructor is leaving as she doesn't have time to teach the class anymore with all her other endeavors. The guest instructor might take over, but nothing's set in stone yet. I'm rather bummed about this. I hope I can keep in touch with her.

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

BSA, I've been working on those hip opening stretches, seems to be helping. Getting closer. There are a lot of vids on youtube showing different stretches. Thanks for the tip, hope you are making progress as well.

blacksunshineaz

I'm going to give it a go here in a few minutes.

I met with a fetish photographer yesterday and she's going to take some photos of me here in a couple of weeks. It should be interesting!

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

I am so jealous of how you have this network of people you are able meet and share this interest with! I would love to have someone local to practice with and help each other with form, technique, etc... Totally rocks what you have going on! Can't wait to see the pics. Hope you had a good session last night.

blacksunshineaz

Unfortunately I didn't get to practice long as my wife came home from school early. I would have tried again yesterday but I wasn't feeling well.

I do need to practice at least twice a week if I expect to make any progress.

blacksunshineaz

I know it's been a while but I wanted to give an update. The original yoga instructor has retired and was replaced by her substitute and I've been several times now. I actually like her class better, it's easier on me and is more focused on doing stretching than a bunch of poses done quickly.

She's also on FetLife and is a rather interesting person. She is a webcam model and has videos of her getting fucked so it's safe to say she's a kinkster.

Anyway, she's offering private classes, nude if I want, and I'm going to give it a shot. I emailed her recently telling her what my fitness goals are and I did mention my interest in selfsucking and how I wanted to get better. She's sure she can help me (without explicitly mentioning the selfsucking in her response). I am sure she wants to make some money on the side by offering private lessons, which will be held in the studio and not her home. If she can help me get more of my cock in my mouth (by showing me poses and stretches, not actually having me selfsuck, I don't think...), I will be glad to give her a substantial cash bonus. She doesn't know that, there's no guarantee that will happen, but I'm hopeful.

I ordered a better yoga mat and it should be here shortly so I am hoping to have my first private session here in a week or two.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Sounds promising, BSA!

Are you just good at finding these teachers, or is this studio called Kinky Yoga ;)

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I should get back into Yoga.. or is that Y.O.G.A?

Y - Your
O - Only
G - Goal:
A - Autofellatio

:D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

blacksunshineaz

aleingang69 wrote:Sounds promising, BSA!

Are you just good at finding these teachers, or is this studio called Kinky Yoga ;)
It's actually a legitimate yoga studio. The new instructor was a student of the first and taught the class when the first wasn't available and then took over when she retired. I had tried booking private classes with the other instructor but she was always too busy. I hope that isn't the case here, but she did mention in class that she wants to do private instruction. I haven't heard back from her in 6 days but I am hoping to be able to book a session with her soon.

As cool as the first instructor is, this one seems to be a lot more kinky. She is a cam model, doing masturbation and fetish shows for money, so I felt pretty confident mentioning my interested in autofellatio. d I hope I can discuss this with her more in person. I am fairly certain she'd be willing to help me get in shape for me to meet my #1 goal in life! She'll do also these classes nude if I want to.

blacksunshineaz

She texted me today and we have scheduled our first session for Sunday at 1:00 PM. I'll let you know how it goes.