So my yoga instructor knows I can do this...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

So my yoga instructor knows I can do this...

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I am active on FetLife.com and my avatar is a photo of me kissing the tip of my cock. I have several selfsuck pictures in my profile as well (nothing that I haven't posted here already BTW).

A few weeks ago I found my yoga instructor's profile on the site and I sent her a message saying hello and telling her it's me from class. She responded saying hi back and now we're friends on the site (like Facebook). She would have seen my avatar when reading my messages, so she knows I can selfsuck.

I went to class once after that but she didn't say anything about it. I see her again on Thursday as I am going to a sex education class she's teaching about fetishes and other things. I had always wanted to see what a yoga instructor thinks about selfsucking but never had the nerve to ask, but seeing that I outed myself, I am curious what she thinks about this.

AlwaysCummin

Re: So my yoga instructor knows I can do this...

Post by AlwaysCummin »

If she's teaching a class on sexual fetishes, chances are she's already a pretty open minded person on the topic of unusual sexual behaviors. It's possible her not mentioning it is primarily due to her not being shocked by it, just regarding it as a normal fetish that you just happen to have, no different in principle from any of the other fetishes out there.

That would be my guess, anyway. You may work up the courage to mention autofellatio in her class if she doesn't bring up the topic.

blacksunshineaz

What I'd really like to know is what poses and exercises she thinks might help be get more of my cock in my mouth. I've pretty much reached an impasse, although losing weight would help me.

I'd be willing to demonstrate for her if she's interested.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I'm interested in hearing the outcome of this!

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

Hopefully she's cool with it but I wouldn't push it on her, just in case she feels a little awkward. I would wait a little or maybe continue communication on the website and see how open she is talking about sexuality and her fetishes. If she's receptive to anything you hint at then you could ask her specifically about autofellatio and go from there. I've found that a lot of girls are cool with it but it's not always a huge turnon.

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

Personally, I have to share that this comes across just a little bit creepy. I know you're not meaning that, but kinksters on fetlife have a lot of unwritten rules about outing and so it's fine you were rather nonchalant about friending her and knowing her IRL at some level and she's likely going to be super professional about all that, but mentioning all that here is not wise. How do you think she would feel?

Be yourself and just do yoga and if for some rarest of the rare reason she's curious then maybe sometime she'll turn the conversation that way, but I'd recommend doing no more.

blacksunshineaz

I won't push it, I don't know her boundaries. It will be all up to her.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Right, I agree, if you address this with her one on one, it could definitely be misconstrued as creepy.

On the other hand, depending on how things are going in the sexual fetishes class, you might bring up the topic of autofellatio in the presence of the class. (If you're brave enough.) You don't have to say that you yourself do it, but you might address it as a question such as, "In the yoga community, how common do you think it is that men practice yoga for the purposes of autofellatio?"

Again, you'll have to use your best judgement here, and proceed carefully. Don't necessarily take my suggestions if you don't feel it's the right time or place.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Awesome!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

blacksunshineaz

Just got back from the class. It was a small class, just me, my instructor, her partner (a very attractive woman) and one older guy.

I didn't broach the subject but she did ask me what my username on Fetlife means (same name as on here). However, we did talk about fetishes and I think she's open to talking about these things.

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

Would love to know what yoga stretches would help with ss.
I envy you on how you have met several people locally who you can discuss this with!

blacksunshineaz

I had assumed she looked at my profile prior to the meeting last week, but she apparently didn't until today. She did see my avatar photo but there's a chance she didn't necessarily think it was me. Both her and the other woman teaching the class had asked me about other fetishes but I really only mentioned nudism. I wanted to stay after class was over and chat more but I barely slept the night before and there was a pretty serious thunderstorm going on, and with 30-minute drive ahead of me I was not up to it.

She thanked me for coming to class and gave me a hug and then I messaged her saying it was good to see her and I'd like to chat sometime more about the stuff discussed in class. She replied days later saying we could do that, but so far nothing's been set up yet.

She's a pretty fascinating person. I'm really curious what she has to say about all this. I had also told her I prefer her yoga class to the ones at the gym I had been going to but it's on the other side of town and is a long drive. She said she's working on getting classes over near me so hopefully that will happen and I can go regularly.

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

Sounds promising! Please let us know if you are able to chat with her. Sounds like a very interesting course. I get catalogs from various colleges here in southern Calif, and I don't recall seeing anything like that course.
BTW, you mentioned she asked you about the meaning behind your user name. I've questioned that too. I figured it had to do something with Black Mountain in AZ?

blacksunshineaz

This isn't a college course, I found it through Meetup as I am a member of a tantra group there and that's how I found out about it. They have classes once a month and cover different topics. This was the third in a series of six and the first I went to. It was a little pricey but was pretty casual and the fact that I've known her for about a year and a half now made me want to check it out. I've looked at the itinerary for the rest of the series and I don't see any topics that interest me. The class I went to focused on G-spot/P-spot (prostate) play, communication, fetishes, and a few other topics.

Now I've heard of sex-ed classes in San Francisco where they have explicit demonstrations. Legally though they can't do that here. There have been a few tantra classes where they taught yoni and lingam massage with hands-on labs there at the class. I really wanted to go to the lingam massage class where I would have my penis massaged in front of other people, but my wife would never go to something like that and I didn't feel right having the leader of the group find me a partner, even though she offered to do that. However, they haven't had any of those in a while as it seems guys just wanted to go to get off and not actually learn anything about tantra.

I did go to a class on the G-spot and female ejaculation taught by Deborah Sundahl, who has written several books and videos on the subject. That class was more than a year ago and had a pretty good turn-out, and we watched a short video demonstrating it. The yoga instructor was there too but I had only gone to one yoga class at that point and hadn't really talked to her yet

Black Sunshine is the title of a White Zombie song about a supped-up Ford Mustang. I used to have two Mustangs, the most recent one was black. And I was born and live in Arizona, so I chose the name BlackSunshineAZ.

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

All of this is very interesting to read. I've seen in your recent posts that your still wanting to lose some weight.. A while back I suggested swimming laps at a gym. You wrote back and said, "you were just looking for the gumption, get up and go or the enthusiasm to lose more weight.
It does sound to me like now you do have more enthusiasm. Well, anyway I just wanted to suggest swimming again
Yeah, if any further happens with your yoga class, it would be nice to hear about it.