So my yoga instructor knows I can do this...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

christopherdmaxwell

Re: So my yoga instructor knows I can do this...

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

this reminds me... i remember thinking, "i can't believe i am watching this!" when it first aired!!! - - http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/892061/

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I had my private class with the yoga instructor today. It wasn't too different than the class with the other students but I was able to get some help with some poses that I was having difficulty with. We did not discuss selfsucking, sorry to say, although I wasn't expecting to.

It was helpful but I haven't decided whether I'll schedule another session with her or if I'll just go back to regular class.

blacksunshineaz

A couple of weeks ago I finally went back to class and hung around afterward until all the other students had left. I asked my instructor about what exercises I could do to be able to do this better. She was under the impression that I could no longer do it and wanted to get back, but I explained I can already get the tip to my lips with minimal effort but had trouble getting further. She suggested doing some front folds to get my legs loosened up and to do pigeon pose to open up the hips. This pretty matches what I've heard elsewhere, including my friend who is a hard-code yoga enthusiast who also can sort of selfsuck. I just need to stick to this regimen and hopefully things will get easier for me.

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

Really enjoyed reading this thread.....there are some groups about flexibility and yoga on fetlife, check them out.

blacksunshineaz

Loveducky wrote:Really enjoyed reading this thread.....there are some groups about flexibility and yoga on fetlife, check them out.
I'm already a member of those groups on FetLife

blacksunshineaz

My yoga instructor has agreed to let me demonstrate to her after class, which might happen this Saturday. Keeping my fingers crossed that this happens and I can actually do it. I figure after doing yoga for 75 minutes I should be pretty flexible.

Loveducky

Post by Loveducky »

cool thread; always been a secret fantasy of mine.

blacksunshineaz

I haven't done this yet, I've missed the last three classes due to other obligations and being out of the country. Hopefully I can do it soon, although the instructor is very pregnant and may not be able to teach class much longer.

blacksunshineaz

So my yoga instructor had a baby in October and is still on maternity leave. I hadn't been to a yoga class since, until last Wednesday. I found another studio that does nude classes, this one all-male. Great turnout, 19 students plus the instructor. There was barely enough room for everyone.

As I had mentioned before, my I had mentioned to my previous two yoga instructors, both female, of my interest in getting more flexible for the sole purpose of getting more of my cock in my mouth and both made suggestions. However, the problem with this is that women don't have the correct anatomy and they can only guess what might be helpful. What I really need is the guidance of a male instructor.

The instructor of the class I went to last week is a gay man about my age and is also a tantra instructor which all means he's really open-minded about sexuality-related issues. So I brought up my interest in getting flexible and while I don't think he's capable of doing it himself, he mentioned he had actually coached another student through private sessions. That student was already capable of it but needed help becoming more proficient and he was successful in getting him there after a few weeks.

This is exactly what I've been looking for! I responded saying I was definitely interested but have yet to hear back from him. There's another class tonight and if I'm feeling up to it I may go. Either way, I am hoping to hear back from him so we can begin my training soon.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That's great, BSA - keep us up to date! And - you already know this - don't let him push you too hard!

somuchfun184

Post by somuchfun184 »

That sounds amazing, I wonder if that would help me get back to it. How do you find places like that?

blacksunshineaz

He is gay man who operates a LGBTQ yoga studio that has some nude classes. He also teaches tantra. I had chatted with him over email for a bit and it seemed he'd be open-minded about this so I asked him and he was receptive. I didn't expect that he'd have experience helping someone else do this.

Our first session is tentatively scheduled for January 23rd.

blacksunshineaz

I forgot to mention that I went to class Wednesday night and we actually did plow pose. Imagine 20 naked guys in a room with their legs thrown over the heads. I've been to a lot of nude yoga classes and we've never done that pose, which I assumed was because it had sexual connotations. I was in the back but they had turned down the lights so I couldn't see very well.

I wonder how many guys in the class can suck themselves? I am willing to bet there are a few...

blacksunshineaz

My weekend trip to the Grand Canyon got canceled due to severe weather so I was free last night and met with the yoga instructor for my private session. Instead of going to the studio, I met him at his apartment which is two blocks away from the studio.

He let me soak in his large bathtub and shower before we started so I was fresh and warmed up. He asked me to show what positions I typically use and then started me on some yoga poses that he thought would be helpful. This includes plow, fish, sphinx, cobra and seal.

Unfortunately, I was not able to make contact in plow. I was on the floor and it was a little hard on my shoulders and today I am pretty sore. I'm heading out to a massage appointment here in about 30 minutes to deal with that.

He told me I should be practicing at least twice a week and also use a foam roller to loosen up the muscles. He seems to think working my back and neck will do me the most good.

I think I am going to do a few more sessions with him to see if I can make some progress.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That's great - best of luck with future visits! If the surface you were on was too hard be sure to mention that to him - in the Plow you're putting pretty much all of your body weight on your upper back and neck - you need the right kind of padding!