A lot of question

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

johnnyg

A lot of question

Post by johnnyg »

Hi, I'm new here and I'm pretty sure, that this question is here like a milion times but I want to ask: How to self suck? I'm freshly 18 and I have tried it a couple times. I was quite far away and I think I'm doing somethink wrong. Can you upload an image of yourself or someone else doing it?

And one more question. I have always wanted to try my cum but I always ended up just cumming all over my face just not my mouth. I want to self suck and then eat the fresh cum. How does it taste? If you could send me some pictures please I'd be really happy.

What do you prefer? Cum or precum?

Howcan i play with my cum? I want to cum on my face and then something do with it but what?

Do you swallow your cum? And do you put your cum in your ass sometimes?

Thank you!

Selfsuck28

Re: A lot of question

Post by Selfsuck28 »

Whole sections of the forum dedicated to explaining how to self suck, lots of pictures too and videos, have a browse about, you won't be dissapointed. :)

What postions have you tried?

Some easy tips from me.
1) Dont try and do it first thing after you wake up, as your body will still be stiff and trying to wake up.
2) do it more in the mid evening, when your more limber and loosened up, muscles and body are warm.
3) make sure you havent eaten or drank too much at least 2 hours before- makes beiding over a lot trickier with a full stomach- do it on an empty stomach or will just something small.
4) have a warm shower or bath, to loosen up your muscles and body.
5) try just bending over, like you are putting your head in on your knees, gently stretching your back. You can also find stretches to do, limber yourself up.
6) I used to suck in my stomach, wrap my arms around the back of my legs and pull myself down. Another i used o do was wear a T-shirt and pulling the front over my head (keeping arms in sleeves) id put it over my head, helped pull my head down.
7) Maybe try finding a four legged sitting chair with a back, helps your posture and pull on the front legs to pull yourself down.
8 ) Try different postions- For me i learned it standing up, wrapping my arms round legs and pulling down. A lot of people seem to find lying on your back, behind you against the wall. If doing it sitting, try sitting on a solid surface, rather than a soft mattress or couch as the solid surface means you will have better posture.
9) if you do finally manage to self-suck try not to overdo it, ie staying in position too long or going to deep, as you will hurt your back and cause yourself a lot of discomfort. Practice with it.

Probably other things i could/should be saying for advice, but for now this will do.

Its easier to eat your cum when you can self-suck as it just goes straight into your mouth, you get an odd fluid/jelly texture and you can either swallow or spit it out- taste will depend on your diet- more pineapple and juice you eat, the better it will taste- avoid meats and things like eggs and cheese and some vegetables, as this give it a bitter taste.
Personally, the precum the very sweet and tastse really nice and is easy- the actual cum is a lot thicker and has a whole other tastse.
Ive never tried putting my cum up my anus. Might be fun to try, just for something to different.