Allselfsuckboys.com

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Trekka

Allselfsuckboys.com

Post by Trekka »

Looks like the best collection of selfsuck vids in history, but I can't join (payments are suspended). Anybody have any luck with that site? They even have videos of me, which I thought had all but been forgotten/destroyed. ;)

boyselfsuck

Re: Allselfsuckboys.com

Post by boyselfsuck »

Trekka wrote:Looks like the best collection of selfsuck vids in history, but I can't join (payments are suspended). Anybody have any luck with that site? They even have videos of me, which I thought had all but been forgotten/destroyed. ;)
hey Trekka add me toskype, selfsucker here
skype boyselfsuck@hotmail.com i love c2c :D

bumbum

Post by bumbum »

Trekka your back??
yay,
You will always go down in history as one of the best selfsuckers the internet has ever witnessed, how could we forget you?

yngminnsser

Post by yngminnsser »

Damn too bad I only got through like half the site. I joined it a month or two ago and it was fine, paid with paypal. Let me know cuz I wanted to see the rest of them!

selfer123

Post by selfer123 »

this site has been down a while - domain unpaid :-(