Made contact!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Skaffa

Made contact!

Post by Skaffa »

Hi,

Years ago I was able to suck on the tip of my cock, however during the years I gained a lot of weight and didn't practice anymore.
Since a month or 3 I've been losing weight (I almost lost 50lbs!) and I'm still losing weight. I've always been pretty flexible!

Now two days ago I was horny as hell. I had been playing with my pump in the bathtub so my cock got pretty fat. After a bathing session of 45 minutes I went on my bed lay down on my back and threw my feet above of my head. I noticed my cock got pretty close now, also because of the pump play, so I grabbed it and pulled it towards my mouth and somehow managed to lick my foreskin a lil. I was so excited!

Afterwards I went to sit on my chair and tried to lick my cock by pulling myself down with my legs(that was the way I sucked my cock years ago aswell). The result was even better! I was able to put my lips around the tip and somehow suck it a little.

Now I know I'm still able to reach my cock I'm going to practice stretching more so that it will become easier(yesterday I was a little stiff because of the selfsucking).

Also I'm still at 230lbs but losing weight in a pretty fast way by working out atleast 4 times a week for 2 hours and will probably be under 220lbs (100kg) by the end of this month!

I'd like to know if you guys have some tips for stretching excercises which can improve my flexibility even more.

I'm also working on being able to fuck my own ass which. I'm able to get my head behind my asshole but am not able to put it inside of my ass even with lubing and playing with dildo's before actually trying, although had some exciting experiences with just rubbing my cock between my asscheeks. I hope this also might improve when I lose more weight (because my asscheecks will get smaller).

At the moment my cock is about 7"/7,5". Might improve a little after more weight loss.

Cya guys,

Skaffa

ssandsfwithgf

Re: Made contact!

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

Always great to hear a great success story like this. I'm kind of in the same boat as you. Used to be able to deepthroat, gained some weight and can barely suck myself now... also used to selffuck. But I hope you can continue your quest towards glory. :-) Keep all of us updated and, like always, share your pics and videos if you can. Good luck.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yes! We love a success story!

No specific advice for you, beyond - keep on experimenting. Every man is different and what works for me probably won't work for you. Do be careful - it's so easy to get caught up in the excitement of it and push yourself too far. Are you working out at a gym? Maybe check out the yoga classes if they have them, and you know you should be warming up and stretching as part of your workout.

Looking forward to hearing about more progress from you, man!

Al

toponcat

Post by toponcat »

Way to go man. Sounds like we were about the same boat. March 2013, I was 265 lbs now at 185 lbs. It helps a lot as I'm making contact also. Good luck.

Skaffa

Post by Skaffa »

They don't do Yoga in the gym I work out, however I do have a sister who does Yoga. Have to find an excuse to ask her for some advise to increase my flexibility!

And yeah, I do stretch and warmup. I prefer a warm bath aswell so my muscles are more relaxed.

I'ma try and keep you guys updated.

sleffun

Post by sleffun »

wish can see ur video

Skaffa

Post by Skaffa »

I have been trying for a couple of times. Really need to be careful not to injure my back because of the excitement... Though I was able to have the full head inside of my mouth for a few seconds.

Also found an interesting way to do it while i'm in the bathtub. I clamp myself with my knees and my butt/lowerback between the left and the right side of the tub and then pull myself down by grabbing my upper legs with both of my arms. I squeeze my legs together so my cock can't get away. Sometimes I put a sponge under my cock and balls to raise them a little higher so I'm able to get a better contact.

Been stretching my back almost every night when I'm in bed (I just sit straight and bend forward). Though I notice my back gets sore a little sometimes...

I'll keep you guys updated. Won't be posting vids and/or photos though. I'm not really into that.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Woot! That first touch is always magical!! I can still remember the very first time I was able to lick the head. I was maybe 15 or 16. I immediately told my stepbrother the next day. He asked me to show him, but I could reproduce the action the very next day, in about a week or so I was able to do it again in front of him. We fucked like crazy immediately afterwards! Ahhh memories....
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

If your back is getting sore stretching in bed, maybe after 2 or 3 stretches you could counter stretch (stretching backwards), then continue with the original stretch. I counter stretch throughout my whole self suck session as well.

Skaffa

Post by Skaffa »

rubbed wrote:If your back is getting sore stretching in bed, maybe after 2 or 3 stretches you could counter stretch (stretching backwards), then continue with the original stretch. I counter stretch throughout my whole self suck session as well.
Yeah I've been doing that aswell, I noticed it helps... Just have to becareful the excitement doesn't overrule. Because that's what happens pretty fast. Once I'm reaching the head I just want to continue licking/sucking and getting deeper and deeper.

Just keep on practicing :P :roll: