Questions regarding Plow Posistion

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

rubbed

Re: Questions regarding Plow Posistion

Post by rubbed »

Happy Boy wrote:
aleingang69 wrote:One thing you know I'm going to say if you've been reading my posts: every body is different and the only way to figure out what works for you is to keep experimenting.
...i would go a step further than that and say that even from body to body what works best can change with how limber you are that day, how much food is in your system, and so on. for example:

sometimes i do that 'walk down the wall' thing on my bed too, and sometimes i can take my cock deeper by keeping my head closer to the wall i am walking down, while other times i do better by having my head further away. sometimes i do better by bending my legs and keeping my feet at the mattress level with my knees by my ears, while other times i do best by keeping my legs straight and higher up on the wall.

what works best for me one day isn't necessarily what works the best another day.

oh, and i thought someone mentioned a pillow...i find that sometimes a pillow can help, though not as you might think. sometimes when i'm in the plow, my body's 'circle' is a little too tight. putting a pillow under my *head* actually makes it tighter, but if i put a pillow under my *shoulders* (so that my head is hanging over the top end, closest to the wall) it opens the angle a little bit and actually lets me get deeper.

...or to sum it up in four letters: YMMV!

Hey, thanks man. That is a new way for me to look at it. One thing I will do, is pay more attention to my body and practice matching positions according to how my body feels.