Questions regarding Plow Posistion

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

rubbed

Questions regarding Plow Posistion

Post by rubbed »

I'll try to keep this brief and straight forward.
I've been selfing for four years now, and while in plow ninety percent of the time I keep my legs straight, walk down the wall while bending my back. I do this about five times then counter stretch. Then I walk down in plow five times again, and then counter stretch. I will then do the C posistion. Then repeat....

My question is; while in plow, what do you guys do?
Iv'e been reading Yogafellatio. He suggests do plow, but have knees posistioned by the ears, pull down on rear while spreading knees away from ears. Don't get me wrong this is a really good way of doing it, however I can't get as close to my penis this way as I can walking down the wall with my legs straight.
I've been haveing pain in my right side love handle area, and righst side lower tail bone discomfort, while walking down with legs straight pusing off wall.

Have any of you found you have less discomfort in the lower back, by doing plow with knees beside ears? Do you use pillow(s).

Tonight I did it with kness besides ears with no pillow, during entire self suck session, except at the very end I walked down the wall with pillow.
Sure enough I went down a satisfactory amount. Tonight, I do notice I have less discomfort in lower back. I think some of the problem is my sciatica nerve. Sciatica nerve discomfort is such a confuseing irratating problem for me sometimes.

My two main questions are as follows:

1. Have any of you found you have less discomfort in the lower back, by doing plow with knees beside ears? Do you use pillow(s)?
2. While in plow what do you guys do? Knees spreading away from ears or walk down wall with legs straight?

ANY answers or comments are most welcome...thanks.

blacksunshineaz

Re: Questions regarding Plow Posistion

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I can't really get my knees near my ears, I'm too fat to that right now. Instead, I put my feet against the wall, legs together with my cock and balls above my thighs, and push so my back bends and my cock comes closer to my face. I can't exactly get my legs completely straight as my hamstrings and calves are still pretty tight, but it usually doesn't take much for me to make contact in this position.

I do also occasionally spread my legs while in plow but I don't seem to get a good deep stretch that way. There was a time a few years ago when I could get my knees by my head and get my erect cock near my mouth, and for a while I could do it without even using my hands to pull it toward me. I need to lose weight and perhaps I could do that again.

torae

Post by torae »

I don't walk down the wall, instead I just keep my legs straight and throw my legs over my head and keep going. kinda doing upside down C.
I've try knees by the ears as you mention and found similar result that I can't go as deep. My legs are kinda long and when I put my knees by my ears I'm too far to even lick so that position is a lot more work for me.

However, I do somewhat of a modify knee by ears. I lay on a bench and put my knee next to my ears but there's no surface to support the knee so I just keep dropping the knee lower. This get my hip to bend more and get closer to my mouth.

As to discomfort in lower back. I find that if I work out my lower back muscle enough the discomfort is much less.

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:I can't really get my knees near my ears, I'm too fat to that right now. Instead, I put my feet against the wall, legs together with my cock and balls above my thighs, and push so my back bends and my cock comes closer to my face. I can't exactly get my legs completely straight as my hamstrings and calves are still pretty tight, but it usually doesn't take much for me to make contact in this position.

I do also occasionally spread my legs while in plow but I don't seem to get a good deep stretch that way. There was a time a few years ago when I could get my knees by my head and get my erect cock near my mouth, and for a while I could do it without even using my hands to pull it toward me. I need to lose weight and perhaps I could do that again.
I guess I do start bending my legs about half way down the wall, but not near as much, as when I have my knees close to my ears. I have wondered too, if pushing against the wall is causing back pain. It sounds like you do plow exactly like I do. I'm going to keep doing majority of my session with knees spreading away from ears as I go down and see if this helps. Have you read yogafellatio yet?

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

torae wrote:I don't walk down the wall, instead I just keep my legs straight and throw my legs over my head and keep going. kinda doing upside down C.
I've try knees by the ears as you mention and found similar result that I can't go as deep. My legs are kinda long and when I put my knees by my ears I'm too far to even lick so that position is a lot more work for me.

However, I do somewhat of a modify knee by ears. I lay on a bench and put my knee next to my ears but there's no surface to support the knee so I just keep dropping the knee lower. This get my hip to bend more and get closer to my mouth.

As to discomfort in lower back. I find that if I work out my lower back muscle enough the discomfort is much less.
Yeah, I've been thinking about just throwing my legs behind me and not walking down the wall at all.
I've seen a lot of SS videos, and really I would say only about 2 percent of those videos are plow walking down the wall. Also too in most of these videos these guys can go really deep. So maybe going down the wall should be re-looked at. I would imagine trying all plow positions would loosen up the back more than just doing one plow position alone. Huh! kinda cool learning things just by thinking while writeing.

I too have long legs, but I really don't have a problem spreading my knees from ears in this type of plow.
I've been doing Yoga on a regular basis, for about three and a half years. I'm no pro at yoga, but am flexible. The idea of laying on a bench is something I've never thought of. I'm going keep my eyes open for a bench or something that would be comparable to that.
I hope Al mentions his opinion(s) on my original post. He always answers posts well. I'm sure ya know what I'm saying, Your and Arizona's response was very appreciated and informative. I have a saying for Al's answers to Posts; He Hits the Nail with the Hammer with his answers.

blacksunshineaz

rubbed wrote:I guess I do start bending my legs about half way down the wall, but not near as much, as when I have my knees close to my ears. I have wondered too, if pushing against the wall is causing back pain. It sounds like you do plow exactly like I do. I'm going to keep doing majority of my session with knees spreading away from ears as I go down and see if this helps. Have you read yogafellatio yet?
Seeing that your legs are usually the strongest muscles in your body, it is easy to get carried away with pushing too hard and that could lead to injury. You need to be careful, I think I've overdone it on a few occasions, but it's hard not to keep trying harder when you cock is only a couple of inches from your face.

I have read the book, I've had it for some time. It's too much information to digest at once. I'm curious if anyone has followed the exercise regimen described within it and seen any results.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

One thing you know I'm going to say if you've been reading my posts: every body is different and the only way to figure out what works for you is to keep experimenting.

That said: if you're looking at bending your legs in plow, don't think of it as bringing your knees down toward your shoulders. As the knees come down, try to also move them toward the surface your feet are resting on. This requires flexibility in your calves and feet that you might have to work on. Downward Dog pose can help with that.
Moving your feet up or down the wall/whatever as you do it might help too.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I learned a cool trick that once i throw my legs over my head, i get my feet hooked under the metal bar on my head board. This puts my cock at the best position so all i have to do is adjust my neck and then Flex my hips so that my tip and most of my shaft comfortably slides into my mouth. I twnd to experiment with legs locked as this also seems to allow me to swallow better. As i can thrust away and just have my tip in. When knees are bent my cum hits the roof of my mouth instead of my tongue and i have sit up to swallow.

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

thedoctor wrote:I learned a cool trick that once i throw my legs over my head, i get my feet hooked under the metal bar on my head board. This puts my cock at the best position so all i have to do is adjust my neck and then Flex my hips so that my tip and most of my shaft comfortably slides into my mouth. I twnd to experiment with legs locked as this also seems to allow me to swallow better. As i can thrust away and just have my tip in. When knees are bent my cum hits the roof of my mouth instead of my tongue and i have sit up to swallow.

Thanks. I've been meaning to put something behind my bed, but what to put there, along with what excuse to use as to why a hanging type of towel bar is over my bed, has been stopping me.
However, I have over came worse obstacle before, and I'm sure I'll do the same with this.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I have the headboard of an old turned-wood bedstead at the end of my bed - wedged between the bed and the wall but not attached to anything - and it does a great job. It offers a couple of different levels to hook my feet under and it makes a huge difference.

Not exactly like this one, but similar enough:
Headboard.jpg
Headboard.jpg (14.88 KiB) Viewed 15758 times

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

Thanks Al. That's a coincidence you said that; I was just in my garage contemplating if I should get one. I notice that I am able to use my toes for traction a little; but I know I'll definitely be better off with a head board.
By the way you should feel privileged, because it is only when I write to you that I look up spellings of words; which included coincidence, garage, definitely and privileged
Thanks again, you Da Man!

blacksunshineaz

If you get a headboard, try to get a solid wood one, not pressed wood. Those tend to be rather fragile and bend a bit when pressure is applied to it. I had a cheap one from K-Mart and it cracked a bit whenever I put my feet against it.

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

Aright, thanks

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

I think in my personal experience that a mix of techniques are required for the best depth. In the final most flexible position I use, my legs are more open and I use an adjustable strap I made for synching down and pulling myself tighter into a ball. When I'm at my lowest weight, I can be in this position and using a strap (sling) for hours and right down ti the base of my cock. Variety gies you the most solid flexibility in my experience.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

aleingang69 wrote:One thing you know I'm going to say if you've been reading my posts: every body is different and the only way to figure out what works for you is to keep experimenting.
...i would go a step further than that and say that even from body to body what works best can change with how limber you are that day, how much food is in your system, and so on. for example:

sometimes i do that 'walk down the wall' thing on my bed too, and sometimes i can take my cock deeper by keeping my head closer to the wall i am walking down, while other times i do better by having my head further away. sometimes i do better by bending my legs and keeping my feet at the mattress level with my knees by my ears, while other times i do best by keeping my legs straight and higher up on the wall.

what works best for me one day isn't necessarily what works the best another day.

oh, and i thought someone mentioned a pillow...i find that sometimes a pillow can help, though not as you might think. sometimes when i'm in the plow, my body's 'circle' is a little too tight. putting a pillow under my *head* actually makes it tighter, but if i put a pillow under my *shoulders* (so that my head is hanging over the top end, closest to the wall) it opens the angle a little bit and actually lets me get deeper.

...or to sum it up in four letters: YMMV!