I can reach the tip again!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ilikemycum

I can reach the tip again!

Post by ilikemycum »

Back when I was 16 or so I was able to reach the tip. But I stopped trying because it felt weird to me. It took me a full decade to realize that it's not weird, it's fun. So I've been trying to do it again for the past few months, off and on. Well, I was just able to reach the tip again! I touched my nose first and got really excited because I knew that if I can reach that I can reach my mouth, and sure enough I could! Unfortunately I think I may have pulled something in my back, but it's not hurting, just feels funny. Obviously more stretching will be needed in the future. Hopefully I'll actually be able to get the whole head in my mouth with enough practice. Any tips would be appreciated.

rubbed

Re: I can reach the tip again!

Post by rubbed »

Read as many posts you can; especially in the how to tips area. Keep your distance goals small (getting penis close to mouth). Wear shorts for most of SS session, to keep from getting to exited, which can cause a person to go to far. This will help keep from straining back.
At most do it twice a week. Stretch as much as you want to, but do SS no more than twice a week.
You tube has a lot of yoga videos, the mart stores sell yoga videos and mats. Take hot bath or shower before SS. Also, if I take no bath I sometimes use a heating pad on back.
Counter stretching is very important for me during SS, which is just stretching backwards every ten or fifteen min. or whenever you feel it's necessary.
Nothing is written in stone about SS; but what is. So experiment, relax and take it slow

ilikemycum

Re: I can reach the tip again!

Post by ilikemycum »

Thanks for the tips! I took a couple days off like you suggested, but I kept stretching. Just now I tried the plow position instead of the C position and I was able to make it much farther and had less back strain. I might be trying that one from now on.