Session with professional photographer

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Session with professional photographer

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I wanted to let everyone know I crossed another item off my bucket list, I did a nude photo session with a professional photographer. She's a woman slightly older than myself and she's an admirer of selfsuckers, so of course I was happy to perform for her. Unfortunately, I wasn't terribly flexible that day and couldn't stretch out enough, but I did get a few shots for her. I did however get a bunch of good shots of my cock, so here are my favorites:
Attachments
DSC05899.JPG
DSC05833.JPG
DSC05815.JPG
DSC05777.JPG
DSC05772.JPG
DSC05769.JPG
DSC05748.JPG
DSC05709.JPG
DSC05703.JPG
DSC05698.JPG
DSC05691.JPG
DSC05682.JPG

blacksunshineaz

Re: Session with professional photographer

A few more...
Attachments
DSC05698 watermarked black and white.jpg
DSC05750 resized.jpg
DSC05748 watermarked resized.jpg
DSC05744 resized.jpg
DSC05743 resized.jpg
DSC05687 resized.jpg
DSC05686 resized.jpg

wikus

Post by wikus »

Those are amazing photographs. I should post mine, I've got similar pics of my cock. :)

Jenner

Post by Jenner »

Good deal, and how fun. How on earth did you happen to come across a professional photographer who is admires self suckers? Does the wife know about this? Did you find it very arousing doing this in front of somebody else? It must be great to have some good photos of yourself in action - hard to do it yourself!
Back in the day when I could still self suck I once made a video (on VHS mind you - thats how long ago!) of a nice self suck session and I masturbated watching it a few times over the following year. Pretty narcissistic, but hey, it was me enjoying myself and why not. Back then I had a GF and could have sex whenever I wanted, but I still liked the secret guilty pleasure of watching myself with my own cock in my mouth.
I wish I hadnt erased that tape, co now I cant do it any more and am separated - it would be fun to have it back. (even funner to still be able to suck myself off though)
So thanks for sharing - its a good thing to love your cock.

blacksunshineaz

Yeah, it’s a funny story how I found her. So my (former) yoga instructor is on FetLife. I asked her if she knew of any photographers who would be willing to shoot men. She said she’d look into it for me, but I never heard back. I was looking at her profile and saw one of the groups she’s a member of and they have weekly meetings downtown at a restaurant. I went several weeks ago and met one of the people that run it. I emailed him via FetLife and thanked him and asked if he knew anyone who shoots photos like I was wanting and he referred me to three who are part of the group. I emailed all of them and the first said he wasn’t interested. The second wanted to talk on the phone so I called him but I didn’t get a good vibe from him so I told him I’d think about it and later said I wasn’t interested. Then, this is the interesting part…a few weeks ago I got a comment on one of my pictures from a lady that said she liked my selfsucking picture and that her ex-husband could do it and she found it a total turn-on. I realized after a while that she had commented with her personal profile but it referred to her professional (photographer) profile and that this was the same person who the guy from the group had recommended. What a coincidence. Finally, she got a hold of me after I had emailed her and we chatted online a little bit. I was looking through her photos and noticed that my new yoga instructor had done a photo session with this lady. I had never discussed it with her but that made me feel fairly comfortable so I went to this photographer’s house and met her and felt comfortable with her. (She had been at the meeting I went to but I didn’t know of her yet.) I told her I had a sugaring session to remove my hair coming up and told her I’d like to get together a week after that so that’s what we did.

When I disrobed I got a raging erection that didn’t go away for a while, but when it did I stroked it while she watched until I was hard again. I was really bummed I couldn’t selfsuck better though because I know she enjoys that and she showed me video she found online (which I had seen before) that she thought was the hottest thing ever. I didn’t cum, I didn’t think it was appropriate but I suppose if she had asked to see that I would have obliged. I guess I like showing off!

It was fun posing for her and I was rather turned on by it. She charged $200 for a 2-hour session, which is pretty standard I guess. I’d recommend her to anyone wanting to do sessions, she’s open to shooting men as well as couples and there doesn’t appear to be anything she isn’t willing to shoot.

I didn't tell my wife about it so she doesn't know. I wish I didn't have to keep this a secret but I don't know if she would have approved (she knows I do nude yoga and get Brazilians, but to be erect and trying to selfsuck in front of another person...), and I would have had to explain how I found her and the FetLife thing, and I didn't want to deal with it. I really like the two black and white shots and printed them on photo paper and framed them. I'd like to hang them somewhere but she'd definitely see them and I don't know if I could convince her that I took the photos myself...

dreamer8888

Post by dreamer8888 »

BSA, Great pics and story! the experiences you have had are amazing! thanks for sharing. Fantastic.