equipment

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Happy Boy

equipment

Post by Happy Boy »

saw this on the page of a female contortionist & thought i'd pass it along. out of my price range (and i seem to be doing OK without it), but i know some guys are looking for anything that might help. :)

3B Scientific Eucalyptus Wood Stall Bar

the lady has some pics & video of her using it (and assembling it!), though she is bending the opposite way of how we would be using it. ;)

i was thinking about the recent discussion about how sometimes i do the plow position better with my feet higher on the wall, and sometimes with them lower...this would give you a variety of positions with something to lock your feet under at each level...

aleingang69

Re: equipment

Post by aleingang69 »

Interesting! I can see how the choice of rungs could be helpful for some guys - you could "walk" down from higher to lower as you stretch out.

If you're at all a handy-man you could easily put together something similar - from scratch or using various ready-made things that you could find used and cheap (or trash-picked). I see metal bed-steads in the trash all the time that have similar arrangements of bars if turned on their sides.

If you didn't care about having space behind it, you could just take a bunch of small pieces of wood - like 1.5 x 1.5 - and screw or nail them up on a board or wall - like a kind of ladder.

rubbed

Re: equipment

Post by rubbed »

Thanks for posting that. I would use it for a number of other stretches as well; including hamstrings, front of legs, hips and groin stretches.