In the family.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

ssandsfwithgf

In the family.

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

A while back (through a series of circumstances), my half-sister found out about my secret talent and I became very embarrassed. It was worse than being caught in any sexual act, by any family member, but I dealt with it, and her forthcoming curiosity. Since then I have been able to talk to her about it to a minor degree and all is fine, but for a few weeks it was very difficult to be around her and other family members as I worried that all of a sudden everyone knew about what I could do.

I was just curious if anyone else that frequents these forums, has had similar disturbing experiences that put a strain on relationships or friendships. If so, I'd like to hear about them, to hopefully help myself in my situation.

christopherdmaxwell

Re: In the family.

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

i don't have any similar experience, however, i recall there was once a bok titled, "men in love" (misleading title), by nancy friday.... one of the many sexually related stories/fantasies involved a young man that did this and was seen by his sister... i don't recall the person telling the story admitting any shame, as there are some that think it natural and some, when young and inexperienced, can selfsuck and think that everyone else can do it too! - i did have a friend that when he was 17 had about a 10" dick, and everyone knew about it, but his family acted as if it were natural, and to some, i guess it may be!

mature

Post by mature »

hi,
when i was 14 my cousin caught me selfsucking he made me blow him to keep quiet, after about the 3rd head job i gave him he started returning the favour, we even helped each other SS. when ever we were around each other i would get an instant hardon. we still see each other but haven't done anything for years but i know he still thinks of our fun times together we're both in our 50's now

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Do you still get a harden when you see him? If you do, why not take a risk, and see if he might want to do it again. It could be fun.
mature wrote:hi,
when i was 14 my cousin caught me selfsucking he made me blow him to keep quiet, after about the 3rd head job i gave him he started returning the favour, we even helped each other SS. when ever we were around each other i would get an instant hardon. we still see each other but haven't done anything for years but i know he still thinks of our fun times together we're both in our 50's now

somuchfun184

Post by somuchfun184 »

I have had 2 people find out. One was a family member and the other was a co-worker. For the first week after they found out I thought they were telling people. I was really worried about the co-worker spreading it around the office. It only took me a week and then I did not care. I just told myself if their BF’s could they would, so I am sure they would just be jealous or want to hear more. But neither of them told that I am aware of.