I miss sucking my cock

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

awtoeman

I miss sucking my cock

Post by awtoeman »

I am offically getting back into SS shape. I have been a member here for well over a decade and been sucking my cock since back then as well. Back then, I stumbled onto Al's site here and realized SS'ing was in fact possible.

But unfortunately, last year I finally met the love of my life. And she sucked my cock better than I ever did. So I just said fuck it and i got fat. The ONLY way I can suck my dick is if I'm 10% bodyfat or under. Now thanks to her I put on 50 lbs and I'm up in the 40% range. I can no longer SS or even bend over to tie my shoe without my gut preventing me. So now I have ALOT of work to do.

Her and I just broke up, so there's my motivation to get my ass back into SS'ing shape!

Ziggurat

Re: I miss sucking my cock

Post by Ziggurat »

I miss getting my dick sucked by any means... :P
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Sorry to hear about the breakup, awtoeman, but it sounds like you're looking at it in a good way. You'll be healthier without the weight, and you have the extra motivation of knowing you'll be getting great blowjobs from the man who knows how to do it best: you!

Keep us up to date on your progress.

Al

awtoeman

Post by awtoeman »

awesome! thank you very much for the kind words Al!!!