Progress

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Progress

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I just wanted to update you on my progress. On several occasions lately I've been able to do a few things I either haven't done before or haven't done in a while:
  • Sitting, leg behind neck, licking the tip
  • Wrapping lips around head in C-position
  • Wrapping lips far around head in plow position
  • Tip of head between teeth
  • Biting bunched up shaft skin
  • Licking balls! (well, one anyway)
I did it last night but unfortunately wasn't able to spend as much time as I would like. I didn't start feeling any soreness (shoulder muscles) until this afternoon however, so my body is adapting.

I do need to lose 20 pounds to get my blood pressure down. If I can do that, I think getting the head and some shaft past my teeth should be a snap!

Also, I am thinking of closing my Yahoo Group, ArizonaAutofellatio. There has been hardly any activity there for several years. I am thinking of closing it on December 31.

rubbed

Re: Progress

Post by rubbed »

That's good to hear. It sounds like your where I'm at; as far as progress goes. I struggle with just getting the tip behind teeth on a regular basis. I can almost always get that far, but it seem that is as far as I can go most of the time.
I've been trying new methods lately in plow lately such as: one pillow instead of two, and going back and forth with leg positions. One is I'll spread legs in plow, and then put legs straight, I will go back and forth like this for 10 min., then I'll do the C and the X position.
The X for me can be tricky and down right painful, so through out the week I will practice putting each foot behind neck while lay on back. Then when I SS it is easier.
I'm trying just one pillow on bed, because in plow with two pillows I tend to get to bunched up.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I find that pillows don't work well for me. Instead, I used a rolled-up towel. Still, I think my gut is in the way so am going to try to lose some weight. But I'm very close, and that is exciting.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey BSA - that's amazing - so great to hear you're making this kind of progress. Just goes to show you - you never know when it's going to fall into place (and into your mouth).

Al