Happy Self Sucking Holidays!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Eddie

Happy Self Sucking Holidays!

Post by Eddie »

Wishing all self suckers especially limber holidays!

We should all be grateful for this very special talent that keeps us satisfied whenever we need it. Are we not blessed?

ThickSaltyandSweet

Re: Happy Self Sucking Holidays!

Post by ThickSaltyandSweet »

Eddie wrote:Wishing all self suckers especially limber holidays!

We should all be grateful for this very special talent that keeps us satisfied whenever we need it. Are we not blessed?
True.

On the topic of holidays, I can tell that Xmas foods make for a delicious tasting cum as well! I've swallowed mine a couple times now and can't get enough...
I'm on xHamster with lots of cum swallowing videos and my username is ThickSaltyandSweet also there :)

thedoctor

Re: Happy Self Sucking Holidays!

Post by thedoctor »

I had to work some incredible long days and nights past few weeks.

Finally got 3 days off, and first order of downtime was enjoying my own cock and swallowing my cum. I lost count, but for me nothing tasted or felt better then when my first load of cum hit and coated my tongue yesterday. and the cum I just self sucked out was such I nice full and extremely good, I almost hated swallowing as it tasted so good