Just starting out.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

aleingang69

Re: Just starting out.

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Sheriff!

If you're doing the Plow I always suggest setting yourself up with something you can hook your feet on/under to give you more control and leverage. If you have that, I think it's good to get into the plow, allow yourself to relax into it, and then just play with the curve of your torso. Feel how it feels to have more of the curve in your neck or lower back, and work on getting an even curve throughout.

Sheriff Woody

Post by Sheriff Woody »

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind.

Sheriff Woody

Post by Sheriff Woody »

Today I concentrated more on sitting on the bed and pulling down than on the plow, which seemed to be putting more stress on the upper beck part of my neck than usual when trying to target the areas of my back that seem most in need of stretching. So I cut my plow efforts in half and doubled up on the bed-pulls, which resulted in quite a workout. I feel more fatigued (in a good way) than usual. The bed-pull method seems best for getting my stomach in the proper position.

I'll go back to the plow next time and see if I fare any better.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That's a very good point. In the Plow you have the weight of your lower body pushing your neck and upper spine down, and that can be a strain if you're not used to it.
The seated "C" can be helpful because you're limited by the ability of your upper body to pull you down toward your cock. In this position I'd suggest spending some time playing with the curve of your spine by rolling forward an backward. Get into position and then gently push your head toward your feet, and then pull back so it's closer to your cock.

Sounds like you're being very sensible, Sheriff - keep it up!

Al

Sheriff Woody

Post by Sheriff Woody »

aleingang69 wrote:The seated "C" can be helpful because you're limited by the ability of your upper body to pull you down toward your cock. In this position I'd suggest spending some time playing with the curve of your spine by rolling forward an backward. Get into position and then gently push your head toward your feet, and then pull back so it's closer to your cock.
This sounds like good advice. I'll keep it in mind next time I stretch.

Thanks for the support!

Sheriff Woody

Post by Sheriff Woody »

Just checking in. Still at work on stretching, just not as active online. But I did find out that if I bend over as far as I could and stretch my flaccid dick up toward my mouth, I can make contact with my lips. I wasn't able to do this a month ago at this time, so it's nice to see proof of progress.

:)

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Great to hear you're able to make contact, Sheriff Woody! I can still remember the very first time I made contact. Definitely a momentous occasion! Keep up the good work! You'll be sucking your dick in no time!

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

good to know! - i remember my first contact experience - almost had video! - perhaps we should start a thread of first contact experiences? (unless one already exists, one can point me to that link! - i also need to update my story to the "who knows?" thread... which may be mildly entertaining!-)

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

christopherdmaxwell wrote:good to know! - i remember my first contact experience - almost had video! - perhaps we should start a thread of first contact experiences? (unless one already exists, one can point me to that link! - i also need to update my story to the "who knows?" thread... which may be mildly entertaining!-)
Sure, go for it. I think I've mentioned it a few times before but I don't mind telling again. I always love hearing other guys' stories about this.

Sheriff Woody

Post by Sheriff Woody »

Hey folks, I'm back. Been busy in the real world, but haven't been slacking in my stretching routine. In fact, I was able to touch the tip to my teeth last night, albeit somewhat uncomfortably. I'll keep up the exercise and report back when something else happens. Also going to begin exercising more in general now that the weather outside is getting nicer.

Anyway, I hope you are all well! :D

wikus

Post by wikus »

Sheriff Woody wrote:Hey folks, I'm back. Been busy in the real world, but haven't been slacking in my stretching routine. In fact, I was able to touch the tip to my teeth last night, albeit somewhat uncomfortably. I'll keep up the exercise and report back when something else happens. Also going to begin exercising more in general now that the weather outside is getting nicer.

Anyway, I hope you are all well! :D
Able to make contact with teeth? Does that mean lips can wrap around the head of your cock? Sounds like good progress in only a few months.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Sheriff - sorry I missed you're post last month. That's great! I does sound like really good progress, and I bet the warmer weather will make it even easier for you. Keep us up to date, man!

Al

Sheriff Woody

Post by Sheriff Woody »

Hey folks, been busy lately so I haven't been as active in my quest to self-suck as I wanted to be, but I did get my entire head into my mouth tonight, so that was awesome. :D :D :D