Just starting out.

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Sheriff Woody

Just starting out.

Post by Sheriff Woody »

Hi everyone. I'm dedicating the rest of this year and all of 2015 to limber up to the point of being able to suck myself off. I have a ways to go, but any words of encouragement are welcomed. I learned to stick to an exercise regimen earlier in the year by doing the 30-day ab challenge, so I feel very confident that I can stick with the stretching routine.

I've read through much of the site and forums, but if anyone has any other tips for a newbie just beginning, feel free to share.

:D

EDIT: one question to start: does anyone incorporate a heating pad to their stretching routine to warm up the back before and/or after the stretching itself? Since this is new to me, I'm curious if it will help the healing of what was stretched.

AlwaysCummin

Re: Just starting out.

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Welcome, Sheriff Woody! Glad you're making the new years resolution to learn self sucking! I can promise, it's well worth the effort!

A heating pad is most definitely a good idea, though I don't use one, I just take a hot shower. For me, it's focusing on the lower back being the area that stretches the most. It might be different for different people, but focusing my efforts there has always given me the deepest reach.

Let us know if there's any way we can be of encouragement! Always happy to welcome a new self sucker to the club! :D Just be sure and take it slow and steady, don't overextend yourself or you're gonna risk damaging your back. Practice, and be patient. You'll get there!

Eddie

Post by Eddie »

Good luck with your efforts!

The top item in the Self-Suck Forum is a thread "Self - Suck How To Tips". Patience is important to avoid pain or injury while self sucking, so read through that thread, and learn some good techniques.

Sheriff Woody

Post by Sheriff Woody »

I used the heating pad on my lower back today. It definitely feels like the area most in need of a workout, judging from today's and yesterday's stretches. From traditional exercise, I know the value of starting slow and not over-exerting. I plan to incorporate a few rest days throughout the week before I can feel where I am comfortable when it comes to exertion.

I'll be sure to update with any achievements throughout the months, and maybe if I'm feeling adventurous, share some photos.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Great to hear you're beginning your workout, Woody! Photos would be great to track your progress! How far is your mouth from your cock currently?

Sheriff Woody

Post by Sheriff Woody »

I'm about an inch or less from tongue to tip after a hot bath and some stretching. Closer in some positions than others. The plow position and the X position seem most promising. I feel very good about my goal of getting the whole tip and then some in my mouth by this time next year.

Newbie question: Is it natural to feel soreness in the abdominal area (at the bottom of the ribcage) just after starting an auto-fellatio stretching routine? I assume that since the area is not used to being stressed in this way that it would naturally feel like I just got a damn good abdominal workout, which it does. My back feels quite good. My neck feels like it also got a workout, but in a good way.

Another newbie question: how often should I take a rest day? Once a week? Twice a week? More? Less?

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

i wonder if the suggestion of sucking your stomach into your ribacage before frontbending may be helpful to you.... also, there are some schools of thought that suggest to RELAX your stomach muscles after sucking your stomach in), and pull your crotch into your facewith your arms as your stomach muscles cannot pull your crotch to your face entirely... fwiw, my lower back was sore the first few months that i was getting into self-sucking... some of my former co-workers knew and thought it funny! i haven't been there in a few months, BUT for me, the tenderness in my lower back goes went as i became more flexible.

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

I too had, and at times still have stomach muscle soreness, around the rib cage area.
Along with the relaxing stomach muscle technique try counter stretching your stomach during your Suck session. One way I do it is; I lay on the ground facedown, and then bring my elbows up and just support my upper body with my arms. It's called the sphinx pose, yes as in the sphinx in Egypt. Do this 3 to 4 times during your session and hold the pose 20 to 30 seconds. I believe this will help rib cage soreness , as well as being good for your back.

Sheriff Woody

Post by Sheriff Woody »

Thanks, guys!

Since I started, I've been relaxing my abdominal muscles as best as I can before bending over. I'll definitely apply both of your suggestions.

I did a bit of standard stretching today, touching toes type of stuff with focus on the lower back area. Still no soreness. It feels like I was stretching, but not in a bad way. I'm not over-exerting myself or really pushing my body until it becomes a bit more accustomed to stretching in ways that were not familiar before. As badly as I want my cock in my mouth, safety comes first.

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Yeah, I'd also say make sure your stomach muscles are relaxed. No need to tense those up while selfing. And your stretching routine sounds pretty good.

I take a break at least every other day. I find it's very difficult for me to self two days in a row.

Good luck and keep up the practice! You'll make it!

Sheriff Woody

Post by Sheriff Woody »

Thanks! I added my goals in my signature. Not sure just how realistic they are, but it's good to have goals nonetheless.

Also, I read today that stretching can be easier after a workout (as in lifting weights). Has anyone found this to be helpful? It seems logical that the body would be well warmed up after exercise.

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

reasonable goals.... i believe you can achieve them in a fquicker time frame though...

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Don't know about stretching after lifting weights. I don't do much weight lifting myself. I'd tend to take it kinda easy after weight lifting, since your muscles are fatigued and can be overworked easily. But that's just my opinion, not my medical advice. :)

Those goals look pretty reasonable to me, though don't feel disappointed if you don't meet them. Every body is different, some are naturally limber and others are stiff. I'm not a very flexible person, and I've been selfing for over 15 years, and it's only been the last few years where I've really gotten the deepest penetration. I'm sure you'll be able to make some form of contact this year if you're diligent about your stretching, and I sincerely hope you meet your goals! I'll be here cheering you on!

Sheriff Woody

Post by Sheriff Woody »

Thanks, guys! I will definitely stay dedicated to my stretching routine.

I did some good stretching yesterday and felt all day like I got a good workout. Today, I feel fine. Going to take a complete rest day today, however, and put in some more time tomorrow.

I really have no idea if the goals are reachable or not, but we'll see. I feel pretty confident that I can do them if I stay focused and dedicated, and push myself (literally and figuratively) hard enough. :)

Sheriff Woody

Post by Sheriff Woody »

Had a good stretch today. As part of it, I sat in my computer chair and pulled myself downward by gripping the seat. I stretched out my dick toward my mouth with one hand and then pulled down in that direction with both hands. Doing this, I feel like I've located the area in my back/torso that needs to stretch. I'll call this my target area, which is just around the sternum if measuring from the front. I'm going to focus on that part primarily (as well as upper and lower, as well) in hops of achieving maximum results as safely as quickly as I can. And in addition, I get a hell of an arm workout pulling on my seat. :)

PS: I also found that this works just as well (maybe even better) by sitting on the edge of the bed, reaching down and grabbing the bed frame to use as leverage. I'm definitely going to keep this one up, as it has given me the most promising results so far.