Who knows about your talent?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Shamman

Re: Who knows about your talent?

Post by Shamman »

Well Sunshine, I hope this time does the trick! And that she's as interested as I'm sure you hope for, too. I know it's been in the works a long time...

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Couldn't do it last week, I had to pick up my in-laws from the airport right after class. Perhaps tomorrow will be the day...

sexguru

Post by sexguru »

my wife caught me and she freaked out. she couldn't really wrap her mind around it. she was questioning my sexuality...she doesn't question when i fuck her in the ass and lick her clit at the same time though. that she has no problem with.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Mine was the same way. She didn't freak at first - it was in a way her idea. Later, as long as it was about HER, it was OK. When it was me alone, then it was unacceptable. When divorce became inevitable, she surely tried to use it to hurt me - apparently she tried spreading the rumor throughout the neighborhood. She even somehow made sure our children and their friends - all young teens - managed to hear about it.

Bringing the kids in was absolutely despicable, but I DID wait to see if any neighbors got the guts to honestly ask about it... Nope - too bad.

blacksunshineaz

I didn't go to yoga last Saturday but I went today. My instructor arrived with her friend, who is webcam model and I had chatted with her online a couple of times. I was starting to wonder if I could show off to both but they had lunch plans and couldn't do it. Too bad, it might have been fun to shown two ladies this at the same time. One more week and my instructor goes on maternity leave so it remains to be seen whether I'll get a chance to do this anytime soon.

blacksunshineaz

I've been getting waxed by the same lady for about a year and over the last two appointments we've been revealing more and more to each other. It turns out she's pretty kinky and I told her I am too. I saw her again tonight. She said she wanted to know what kind of stuff I'm into so I told her I can suck myself. Her reaction? Exactly as I expected, she said "you need to show me!". I can't do it without warming up first. I tried that twice in the past and paid the price for severe neck and shoulder strain that lasted nearly a week. I told her I could show her photos but she said she really wanted to see me do it in person. I'm wondering if I can make this happen. BTW, she's 20 years younger than me and very cute.

blacksunshineaz

Oh yeah, I mentioned in another thread that about a month ago I showed my male yoga instructor immediately after class. Still haven't show the female instructor this yet.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hot damn, BSA - you're our new ambassador! Keep on spreading the good news!