New to solosuck

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Selfsuckerr

New to solosuck

Post by Selfsuckerr »

Hi my name is billy. I've been sucking my own cock for a couple years now and was inspired by a photo I saw on this site. I started by stretching on my bed with my cock dangling over my face in the plow position. I used the wall as a stable place to put my feet. Then I remember being able to sit on the edge of my bed and take about an inch of my penis into my mouth at one time. I was able to suck my cock proficiently with my legs crossed sitting on the floor. I began getting so horny from all the sucking that I had to finger myself with my middle finger as I sucked my cock head and it felt absolutely amazing. I never shot so hard into the back of my throat before. I loved to swallow my hot loads of cum and it always made me wonder what other people's would taste like. Anyways I'm about to suck my cock now leave me a comment if you want to see ;)

Selfsuckerr

Here's a preview

Post by Selfsuckerr »

Here is a few pics I took for you guys ;)

Harveyz

Re: New to solosuck

Post by Harveyz »

Your pictures are terrific. Please post more when you can.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautiful, man! Happy to hear we're inspiring you - love to see more!

A;

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

@selfsuckerr - - i am curious as to which picture 'inspired' you!-)

Selfsuckerr

Post by Selfsuckerr »

i was first inspired by al's picture album. he had so many pictures of himself sucking it in different positions that i've never seen before. I began replicating some of the positions and found them very useful. i always added a pillow under me for more comfort. i started watching the videos and saw how easy he made it look so i figured i could do it too. About two weeks later after stretching far enough to just barely touch my cock with the tip of my tongue, i broke through the barrier as i remembered my cock slipping past my lips and feeling the entire throbbing head in my mouth. I came soon after because the excitement made me so horny. I remember trying it about an hour later and getting even further but less cum came out the second time and i was sort of sad. lol. anyways i've been sucking my cock ever since and im still the very best cock sucker i know :mrgreen:

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Welcum to the club Billy! Pleasure to have ya. Nice pics!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

self22

Post by self22 »

hi Selfsuckerr, great story and nice pictures, how old are you, you could get more and more if you practice and with better tips,
thank you so much for the pics

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Welcome! Glad to have you here! This is a great community and you'll find lots of encouragement here! Also good to see another fellow cum-lover here as well!

Selfsuckerr

More photos

Post by Selfsuckerr »

Here is a couple photos of me getting deeper and me with my finger in my ass too :D I'm 19 y/o

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Very nice. I'm extremely envious! :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

croydonmax

Post by croydonmax »

great pictures! hope you can keep them coming, totally inspired right now!

stretching&hoping

Post by stretching&hoping »

WOW! Very inspired and a little aroused right now. Lol love the pics! Totally envious! but I know I'll get there eventually. I can almost reach the head! Lol Seems you like to finger your hole, will you be working towards self fucking anytime soon? I can't decide which one I'm more anxious to try. Lol

Selfsuckerr

:)

Post by Selfsuckerr »

I've tried self fucking but it doesn't work for me. I can't seem to stay soft enough to get it in before I get a boner and my dick won't bend that far. I stick to fingering because I can move it around on my prostate when I'm sucking and it makes me shoot so much more. I don't use toys or anything only my middle finger. I love the taste of my own cum. YUMMMMM

stretching&hoping

Post by stretching&hoping »

Sounds like me. I get too excited when I get it that close to my hole. Lol not gonna stop me from trying though! I do like toys though. Not quite the same as the real thing but they do feel nice. I've never had any luck finding/stimulating my prostate. :cry: I've tried all kinds of toys and my fingers. God I can't imagine that feeling, your cock swelling in your mouth as your hole tightens on your finger then you feel it jerk and shoot into your mouth... I might need to go relieve some of this pressure that's building! Lol well I sure hope you keep posting, your pics are gorgeous!