Injury

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Batteri

Injury

Post by Batteri »

Hello, I had to register to make a post... I have an chronic injury which ive had since I was about 19. I am currently 23 and I still have major pains in my body, around my shoulder blades and shoulders. I was just wondering, what kinda doctor should I see? Ihave some real problem living my life these days... I have isolated myself completly, noise hurts me ffs. What the fuck should I DO? ???? The whole thing started when i took amphetamine and tought itd be a good idea to suck my own dick, which I did and I succeeded in.... I did that for about six months lol. Ive had the chronic pain since then... what to do ??? DOCTORS DONT TAKE ME SERIOUSLY... Do i need to tell them what I did? Would that help+?? Its emberassing for me and my family... please I am in dire need... I dont know what to do anymore, cant controll my body :( Sorry for bad sp, I writing in a hurry coz im in pain...

also, if youve had an injury like this, what did you do??? How long did it take.. as much details as possbile please

aleingang69

Re: Injury

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - that is terrible, man! I don't know how much we can offer in the way of help, but I"m glad you reached out.

I've never heard of anything quite like this - I wonder if the drug allowed you to push yourself way, way past a pain threshold you otherwise wouldn't have been able to endure? I don't think you'd need to give doctors the exact details - they won't know what to do with them anyway, in most cases. "I got involved in some extreme, drug-fueled contortion experiments" seems fine to me.

I don't know a lot about chronic pain. I think I've read that they think some people sort of accidentally flip some sort of internal nervous-system switch that makes them hyper-sensitive, maybe?

I have read some very good reviews of this book, if you want to check it out:
Pain Free 1-2-3: A Proven Program for Eliminating Chronic Pain Now
It sounds like he offers lots of different approaches and options.

Best of luck, man - let us know how things are for you!

Al

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

This sounds like a troll post. There is a lot that screams troll to me.

I seriously doubt doctors don't take you seriously because if the injury is real there is no reason they would not treat it.

I think this guy is trying to screw with us or is just nuts.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

It's very possible Veg. However, in the interest of back aches, of which I'm something of an expert, I'll say this:

If you hurt and your family doctor doesn't take you seriously, its time to start looking for a new doctor. Up here in Canada we also have a lot of "walk-in" clinics where you don't need an appointment or referral, you literally just walk in and someone will examine you. When they ask if you have a normal family physician and if so why are not seeing him, tell them that you did and you don't agree with his diagnosis. You're in a lot of pain and need a second opinion. I know for a fact that muscle relaxant medication can allow you to push beyond your normal limits, the problem is that they also deaden the neurological pain indicators, so if you do push to far, it won't hurt as bad until the meds leave your system. We always tell people that come here to LISTEN to what your body is telling you, not your brain or heart. I have come close to personal injury several time during my selfing exploits, I've even torn skin and had to bandage my scrotum. However, the bottom line is always the same. Have fun, but be careful. If you think your are pushing your self to the point of injury, then you most likely are. And this shouldn't require saying, but I will anyway. Meds are there to take AFTER an injury, not to enable you to do something you normally can't. I really don't think you need to tell a doctor that you hurt yourself trying to fellate yourself. Just tell them you were exercising and felt something "pop" during a pretty intense stretch. Myself, I tell my doctor everything, as I've always felt if you can't do something without feeling shame, then you really can't get full enjoyment out of it. In order words, do it with pride or don't bother doing it.

Hope this helps.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Ziggurat wrote:Myself, I tell my doctor everything, as I've always felt if you can't do something without feeling shame, then you really can't get full enjoyment out of it. In order words, do it with pride or don't bother doing it.
You told your doctor you selfsuck?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

No. I told my doctor that I self-fuck. Not only that but since I went on national TV and discussed it, I've outed myself. I've actually been recognized in public on a few occasions.
My Patreon tip jar:

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

When were you on TV? What show?

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

It was probably 6 years ago. The show was called Ed and Red's Night Party. This was a spin-off series of Ed the Sock. I'm the guy in the tub seen here posing with two former models from The Suicide Girls.
1929392_10346595019_6562_n.jpg
My Patreon tip jar:

cockheadlover

Post by cockheadlover »

Hi friend, I know what you are talking about. I had the same thing from trying to selfsuck when I wasnt ready in my early years. It seemed like it would never go away. I went to doctors and they didnt find anything and told me it wan a strained shoulder. But the pain and tightness didnt go away for years until I went to a massage clinic, they explained that chiropractic care was needed. I did so and I was restored back to health, it takes time and a bit of spare change for treatments but it was worth it! Now Im selfsucking often and when I need to I go for another treatment I do, so I can keep up my regular selfsucking sessions.
Hope this helps!