It's COLD!!!

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

AlwaysCummin

It's COLD!!!

Post by AlwaysCummin »

It's so cold, I'm having to walk around the house like this instead of being completely naked like usual!!! :lol:
Last edited by AlwaysCummin on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ziggurat

Re: It's COLD!!!

Post by Ziggurat »

Well doesn't look like your suffering any shrinkage from the cold.. :P
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Holy fuck that's hot, man! I'll turn the heat down at my place if it means you'll come over and walk around like that ;)

Beautiful solosucking pic, buddy - really nice depth on that big cock. I wish we lived in a world where you didn't have to pixelate your face!

More, please!

Al

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i feel the same way, alwayscummin...nothing zaps the 'horny' out of me like being chilled to the bone (ahem). with all of the single digit and below zero temps we have been having here in the pittsburgh area, our old house is rather chilli.

it is going back down to -5 (F) tonight, but we actually hit the 30s yesterday and i managed to record some new video last night. i managed to get three of my favorite deep throat activities in the same 15 minute clip...swallowing with my cock in my throat, holding it in my throat while shaking my head back and forth, and finally a good, hard throat-fuck. that was the end of my edging...once i was doing that, i couldn't hold it back any longer!

i'll probably get it up on xtube in the next few days (while it is too cold for much else, lol!)
vlcsnap-2015-02-23-19h40m25s167.jpg
vlcsnap-2015-02-23-19h41m02s22.jpg
vlcsnap-2015-02-23-19h40m54s203.jpg
vlcsnap-2015-02-23-19h43m35s17.jpg
vlcsnap-2015-02-23-19h44m51s7.jpg

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

That's how I'd pass the time if I was snowed in!

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

it is still "waiting for conversion", but here is the link...

selfsucking deepthroat fun