introducing myself

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

croydonmax

introducing myself

Post by croydonmax »

hey guys! always wanted to be able to do this, never really committed to it before. now I work from home I'm in the mood for a new project, and hoping to make some friends too! have been researching and planning a stretching and training regime. that's it from now, feel free to say hi, and add me on Skype - croydonmax!

aleingang69

Re: introducing myself

Post by aleingang69 »

Welcome to the forums, man - glad you found us!

Al

croydonmax

Post by croydonmax »

Cheers Al! A pretty special community :)

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Good luck (or should that be good lick? :) ) and welcum to the group Croydon!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Welcome, croydonmax! Great to hear you're wanting to start a regime! I think you'll find that everybody here is very supportive and encouraging, so do come back often and fill us in on your progress! The world definitely needs another self sucker!!!

croydonmax

Post by croydonmax »

wanted to ask a quick question - since I've been stretching and trying to get my cock in my mouth I've had the most amazing dreams, super vivid in fact, where I go to put my cock in my mouth and I'm able to get it really far in! It's both amazing to experience it, and then slightly devastating to wake up and realise it's not quite reality yet! so my question is, is it common to dream of self sucking? it's certainly not a problem, in fact it just inspires me to try harder!

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

I believe it's pretty common. I regularly dream about self sucking. But don't be devastated about waking up and realizing it's only a dream. Think of it as your brain's way of giving you a "sneak preview" of what it'll be like once you master this glorious achievement!

croydonmax

Post by croydonmax »

sneak preview! that's the perfect way to think of it! :)

croydonmax

Post by croydonmax »

Ok guys I need some honesty please - this is where I am today:
IMG_0907.JPG
realistically that's 6 inches away - I suspect that realistically this might not happen for me!

if you really think this might be possible, please say! or save me a year or more of disappointment and a sore back ;)

In the mean time, it's fun trying (even if my aim is off)
IMG_0908.JPG

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

alfred kinsey ("kinsey reports 1955") reported that 99% of men DREAMED of autofellatio while only 1% (THEN) could achieve it... the dreams are common and i would say it is very natural for men to want to suck their own penis! - i would think with proper technique, you could probably get there in three weeks (with a sore back) - i would say that the soreness was from stretching in a way that my body wasn't previously accustomed... after a while, it doesn't feel sore, and it becomes easier and easier to follow your dream! - after i learned the proper technique i was lacking back in 2010, i practiced every other to every third day and eventually got there - 6 weeks before my 40th birthday! - hope this helps!

peterselfsuck

Post by peterselfsuck »

I am a German selfsucker, search also like-minded people and found some. search but again and again

I've been running selfsuck since I am 10, without pain - it is always horny