Building More Sperm Volume

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

bigplaytoy

Building More Sperm Volume

Post by bigplaytoy »

Does anyone have and ideas on
building more sperm volume..
My Girlfriend loves lots of cum..

Ziggurat

Re: Building More Sperm Volume

Post by Ziggurat »

In order to ejaculate lots by normal means, you must abstain and build up a good supply in your testicles. It may sound stupid, but its the truth. Doctors and scientists have actually studied this and after 100s of years still have no better answer than each man ejaculates a certain amount based on how often he ejaculates. Each man's body is programmed to build and store a certain amount. Mine will be slightly different from yours, but only by fractions of an ounce... If you want to see this yourself, jerk off four times in one day with at least an hour but no more than four hours in between loads, and you should see that each load is slightly smaller and thicker than the last. Its not just sperm you have to build up, but seminal fluid as well. Now jerk off every day but only once a days and the loads should be very similar. Lastly wait a week without jerking off or having sex at all, and you should see that load is probably twice the size as normal. Its where the term blue balls actually comes from, but is in itself, an exaggeration. A slight discomfort is usually what most guys get from having too much built up.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

self22

Post by self22 »

food helps like eating tomato increase a lot the volumen.
and takeing zinc by tablets make more gelly xD

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I've heard that there are various food items that you can consume in abundance to change the taste of your ejaculate, but never the volume. But who knows.. I'm certainly no expert on the subject.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

ICanSSandSF

Post by ICanSSandSF »

If you want to build more ejaculate volume I've found ensuring your body is well hydrated with water is the best way to do it. Eating a healthy diet, getting adequate sleep, and exercise is equally important. I remember after 3 months of consistent weight training I shot bigger loads.

Also, doing Kegel exercises will build your prostate muscle strength allowing your cum to shoot out faster and farther. This won't have much to do with ejaculate amount but will make your cumshots appear bigger and will definitely be more powerful.

wsSelferSI

Post by wsSelferSI »

sporty, single str8, able to ss, into eating my own cum, interested in meeting or sharing pisc and clips with other guys

essesser

Post by essesser »

Abstain until you pain ("blue balls" pain) ... that sharp twinge you get in your testicles. Always works for me. Then you know you got a hefty load. But it is hard to hold off that long.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I swallow my cum regularly... as the weekend approaches... I back off usually thursday morning and then by saturday when i self suck I get a really healthy dose of cum. I've experimented a lot and it is a toss up of having a half ounce of cum every morning or quiting for a few days so that I can have a larger amount of cum. ive had some marathon days were I lost count.... then i can't get a drop of cum for like a week.