London Selfers

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

jhonny

London Selfers

Post by jhonny »

I want to find some guys in London who i can selfsuck with. I selfsuck myself on a regular basis but wanted a buddy to help. Are there any guys in London who share an appreciation for selfsuck and want to meet? Im happy to Skype first!!

Im gay but i don't mind if you are or not! I love spending the evening with poppers trying to get as deep as possible.

Jhonny
Attachments
me last week.png

Ziggurat

Re: London Selfers

Post by Ziggurat »

Poppers?
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

ineedmyass

Post by ineedmyass »

Hey hows it going iv just seen your post. very nice I'm a selffucker never had the flexibility to selfsuck wish i could :wink:
Anyhow I live just outside central London and might be up for meeting up and comparing notes so to speak :D
So if this is something you are still interested in drop me a message and we can take it from there.
Well i look forward to your reply till then take it easy and happy sucking :mrgreen:

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Ziggurat wrote:Poppers?
See this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poppers

vegetix

Post by vegetix »

Do the poppers help? Might be tempted to try them if they do.

Isla_Ninla

Post by Isla_Ninla »

Hi,

Hope I'm not too late to the thread...

I'm interested - can't self-suck myself (I wish!!), but really want to see a guy do it!

Am in East London.

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

jhonny wrote:I want to find some guys in London who i can selfsuck with. I selfsuck myself on a regular basis but wanted a buddy to help. Are there any guys in London who share an appreciation for selfsuck and want to meet? Im happy to Skype first!!

Im gay but i don't mind if you are or not! I love spending the evening with poppers trying to get as deep as possible.

Jhonny
You can put it in me and fill my mouth full of you cum

swallowingmycum

Post by swallowingmycum »

I love the video of the two guys fucking, i'm so hard watching that. And the first video I self suck well, I 'd so like to cum in his ass while he self sucks.

selfsuckedgelad

Post by selfsuckedgelad »

hi your looking for london selfers , i can selfsuck deep to my balls x postion and c postion s
if you want to keep in contact , im selfsuckedgelad

selfsuckedgelad

Post by selfsuckedgelad »

skype harrymark1234 selfsuck there 1st

auto81

Post by auto81 »

Hey,

I'm a long time selfer (23 years almost) from Kent, very close to London. Love to chat to fellow UK selfers and skype, I'm sser33 on there :)

misterspock123456

Post by misterspock123456 »

Hi Guys
I used to be able to just get the tip into my mouth, put on too much weight and now can only cum in to my mouth.
If any of you other London guys want to meet up and show me how its done as I would love to see it then please send me a message on here or to kirkssecondatyah00.co.Uk
I am kirkssecond on xtube if you want to see some pics and a vid.

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

the http://selfguys.tumblr.com/archive now seems to be obsolete.... a shame.... there were a number of items I greatly appreciated!

selfguy

Post by selfguy »

christopherdmaxwell wrote:the http://selfguys.tumblr.com/archive now seems to be obsolete.... a shame.... there were a number of items I greatly appreciated!
Hello Christopher
I'm really sorry but indeed my blog Tumblr suspended without valid reasons. I do not know if it comes from Tumblr or malicious people see just jealous that seeks to undermine and see sites that have great popularity! All archives are not lost in the coming days there will be a new blog ... Soon :)