First Post

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Dot

First Post

Post by Dot »

Hello,

This is my first post, but have been a lurker for a long time. I like to hear everyone's stories, and I thought I would share my own.
I've always loved the idea of sucking my own cock. I don't have a huge one, just average, so I've always thought it wasn't possible. When I was younger and just started masturbating, I'd sit in my room for hours try to even lick the tip of my cock but I could never do it, even though I was thin and limber. So, growing up through my 20s and 30s I never even tried. I'd also gained some weight like most people do. Nothing major, but a bit of a gut, as they say.

But, I've gotten healthier, lost a lot of weight, and a huge motivation for me has been selfing. I stretch after every shower, and I'm happy to finally say that not only can I easily lick my head, when I'm in the plow position I can get the entire head in my mouth. It's such a great feeling finally watching my hard cock sink down to my lips and feel it go past and inside my mouth. I can actually fuck my own mouth until I cum. It's wonderful. I'm uncut, so even when I'm not feeling (or can't) have a full on session of selfing I can bend over and lick the underside of my head until I cum. One of my favorite things to do is roll my tongue around the inside of my foreskin around my head. It's an intense sensation.

I can't always self because I haven't really let my wife in on it. She would be into it I think, she is turned on by watching men masturbate, and the odder the way they cum the better. I once told her when we'd been drinking that I used to be able to, and she was very curious and asked me to show her. I tried that night, but couldn't quite do it. She was very disappointed and has never asked again. I really wish she would.

I'm hoping that over time I can get more of my cock in my mouth... for now just the head will do. If anyone has any questions or would like to share stories, especially experiences with the wife, please do.

blacksunshineaz

Re: First Post

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Tell her, say you tried again since you got in shape. She probably thinks it's impossible and that's why she never brought it up again.

If she's into it, have her take photos or video of you doing it. You don't necessarily have to share them with anyone (although I am sure many of us would appreciate it) but having proof you can do it is pretty cool.

My wife knows I'm into it, she's supportive -- she doesn't help but doesn't mind me practicing.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Dot - that's great - we love a suck-cess story! You are a lucky man to have that foreskin to play with!

I'd say go for it with your wife, too - sounds like she'd have no problems with it and might be really into it.

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Awesome stuff, and thanx for finally posting Dot. Always love to have more members who share their stories and support!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat