Thanks

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

selfsuckboy

Thanks

Post by selfsuckboy »

So I just wanted to share my story here.

I was able to lick my dick as soon as I tried a few months ago but didn't think much of it, it was just a "wow i can lick my dick, awesome".
After thinking more and more about it, in the beginning of May I found this forum, and was amazed that this was actually a real thing. I watched some videos and read some of the posts here and decided to really give this a go. The last weeks I've been self-sucking at every possible moment as soon as I have the house to myself or during the night. Tonight I've been able to get my 6" cock in my mouth and down my throat without problem. I use multiple positions and I have more success with a few but every single one works. I can bob up and down the whole penis while sucking and the feeling of shooting cum down my throat is the most amazing feeling ever.

I just wanted to say a quick thanks to people posting here on the forum giving guides and tips on how to do this. It helped so much.

If you want some more in-depth or something I can write a tutorial explaining how I do it every night. :)

jhonny

Re: Thanks

Post by jhonny »

Cool. Can we see pictures? :)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

That is so great, selfsuckboy - I"m thrilled that we've played such a large part in helping you to make what sounds like extraordinary progress in the Beautiful Art of solosucking!

We'd be happy to hear anything you want to share about your adventures in solo pleasure, nad if you feel comfortable with it, we'd absolutely love to see some pics and video!

Al

torae

Post by torae »

Congrats, that sounds amazing. I'm a bit jealous :oops: