Can Selfsucking Hurt the Breastbone?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Sucken7

Can Selfsucking Hurt the Breastbone?

Post by Sucken7 »

Specifically, is there any possibility of the bottom tip of the sternum -the bone looks like an upside down Indian arrow head- becoming curved outward? Is bending bone even possible, or is that pretty much out of the realm for healthy people?

Ziggurat

Re: Can Selfsucking Hurt the Breastbone?

Post by Ziggurat »

I've hurt mine in the past, but its never changed its orientation. Still pointing straight down here.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Sucken7

Post by Sucken7 »

Are bent and shifted bones a concern of contortionists? I guess I'll Google around for that answer. My concerns are all about the effects of this practice on the bones and cartilage over time.

apretzelfan

Post by apretzelfan »

google : "yoga sternum pain"

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Is it something you feel has happened to you? Are you naturally, unusually flexible, as I am? A lot of my remarkable abilities come from whatever undefined genetic connective-tissue condition it is that I have - it makes me tremendously flexible.

It's common for people with these genetic conditions to have unusual rib-cage shapes - not from activity, but just as the way they grow naturally. My rib-cage is less oddly shaped than that of someone with a more extreme condition than mine, but it's still oddly shaped. I don't think solosucking has changed it, or if it did it was so gradual I didn't notice.

If you're worried about it but want to keep on sucking your cock I'd suggest being conscientious about doing counter-stretching - make doing backwards-bending part of your routine. Seems like that might reduce any tendency toward what you're talking about, if it's really happening.

Al

Sucken7

Post by Sucken7 »

Thank you. Part of it may be that I'm paying more attention to my body now. Not really sure if that part of the bone was always sticking out like that.

jhonny

Post by jhonny »

Ive been practicing a long time and over the years my rib cage has become slightly bent and reshaped towards the bottom, but when i do yoga for a few days it corrects itself. I was always worried but then realised the worry was holding me back. Now i can suck to my balls and curve my ribs in to the max and still look good. My chest is slightly sunken, but i made up for it by building breast tissue from working out..

Cocksuck

Post by Cocksuck »

Just wanted to let you know that your sternum has changed shape. The same thing has happened to me. Did you manage to bend your back to it’s original position?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I think this is a situation where it can be very hard to separate out cause and effect. I have a genetic condition - a collagen disorder - that makes me hyper flexible. One of the 'symptoms' of some of these collagen disorders (if you do want to consider it a disorder) is unusually-shaped rib cages. I don't have the 'pigeon chest' that some men with these conditions have, but I do have a very asymmetrical rib cage. Maybe contorting myself to suck my cock influenced that, but maybe not.
Bodies are complicated!

selfsuckedgelad

Post by selfsuckedgelad »

My breast bond sticks out the tip i was thinking about this because of selfsucking over years from 16 now im 54 now but my rib cage dont hurt just the bond sticks out