Self-sucking techniques

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

nikov

Self-sucking techniques

Post by nikov »

Hi everyone,

I have been reading through the forum in search of sucking techniques. Basically, I have found enough info on how to get there, but not much info on what to do when you get down there :)

I have been self-sucking on and off for 15 years. Always have been flexible and on the best days I can get about 5-6 inches of my 7 inches in my mouth when in the plough position. Problem is, sometimes it feels good, really good, and sometimes it just doesn't register. It's not that I'm in pain, but it doesn't feel good and I lose my erection.

So, what keeps it going for you guys? What are the sweet spots? Please share!

torae

Re: Self-sucking techniques

Post by torae »

I'm not sure if there's any particular trick to your problem.
I think being horny is the key. I have had it before where I manage to get to it but wasn't particularly in the mood. I usually just stop and go do something else since being able to get to it is like keeping in shape being flexible enough for me lol.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Have you paid attention to what's different about the different experiences? Are you distracted when it doesn't work for you? Any kind of sex can be a form of mindfulness meditation if you approach it that way: focusing on the moment and noticing when you wander and bringing yourself gently back into the moment.
Maybe paying close attention to what's different when it's hot and when it's not will help you to figure out what's going on.

On the physical front: I've always mixed stroking in with sucking. Pulling out completely and stroking my cock - especially with it right there in my face - is great, and mixing the two is really hot. Wrap your hand around the base of your cock and then fuck your hand and mouth at the same time. This means the most sensitive parts of your cock are in your mouth and the shaft is getting vigorous stimulation too.

Let us know how it goes!

Al

nikov

Post by nikov »

Thanks for the quick responses!

Torae: true, no self-suck session is a waste of time!

Al: you might be right. When it's a good session, everything connects. I feel my lips and/or tongue on my cock, but also my cock on my lips. Other sessions are more focused on the act. It's thinking that I'm sucking my cock in stead of experiencing it. If that makes any sense.

I don't think there are any external factors, mood or level of hornyness that would explain this difference. I am easily distracted by nature, so that might be an answer. A good session always has this jumpstarter: the right lick on the right place sort of speaking. So your physical tip just might do the trick.

Any other tips are still welcome!

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

One of the things that was a big turn on earlier in my 'career' was simply the notion that I had a cock in my mouth! I only had a few experiences with other guys before then and it was a thrill (but not really a surprise) to learn I enjoyed sucking cock so much, as well as getting sucked. This thrill wore off some after I was 'with' guys a bit more. It was nearly ruined after being with the last guy. That's because I'm pretty much 'average' while he was a good 9" and fairly thick. I did surprise us both by deep throating him - very well (and enjoying that soooo much!) My own cock was just not the challenge his python gave me. But I also gained over 10 lb and couldn't deep throat me any more. I've nearly lost that weight and am working back to get full depth again, if possible... Now I use some video of me going down on him as a turn on. Even when selfing, it now encourages me to go for the gold, since I have no other dick to suck on.

Even during my best times I would have disappointing sessions like you mentioned. I'm pretty sure that for me, it was a matter of physical energy. It was always a workout to get to the depths I achieved and sometimes I just wouldn't have enough energy left to keep up a decent excitement level. Despite herbs and energy drinks...
There were many days my body would let me know it was thinking about a session for that night. My back would feel exceptionally limber and the gut gloriously thin and the thought of selfing would tickle my mind all day. Those feelings always preceeded an easy session and I would always try to accommodate my body's yearnings. Sometimes though, even on those days it might not work out! Again, it was usually a lack of ready energy or some mental distraction that stopped me. Or held me back from a most excellent session. I would simply count those nights as stretching exercise and get what I could out of it. But when it all clicked, it was transcendental!

I also stopped recording my sessions because I started concentrating more on the camera than on my pleasure. For a long time, the recording was a thrill unto itself, and it still is. But it started detracting from my own feelings rather than enhancing them.

I would recommend for your times when you can achieve but it isn't quite clicking, just use the opportunity to try different moves, like you are exploring a new cock. Just see how it feels in your mouth, to do something different. And see if 'that cock' has any different reaction to it... Don't worry if it's not responding how you think it should - you're just exercising or practicing or playing around at that point. Or even simply look at it. See it as if you've never seen it before. Twist it around and look at the front. Poke your eye with it. Try to look under your balls. Wipe your nose with the balls. See if you can see your ass hole. Etc.
Exercises, practices, workouts and even selfing sessions don't have to be their own 'ends', they are also a 'means' to a later 'end'. I've had some of my best improvements after a hiatus from selfing! And many great sessions after having several 'unfinished' attempts.

essesser

Post by essesser »

Sometimes it doesn't register well with me out of disappointment (with getting more dick in my mouth) and I lose that lovin' feeling a little, some sessions are just better than others. So I get more dick in my mouth in the C, but with the plow a little ass and ball play helps get me off. More powerful orgasm when my hands are on my butt! Plus I like the plow better for coming in my mouth.