Doing it continually since childhood

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

blacksunshineaz

Doing it continually since childhood

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Those of you who have been here a while probably know my story, how I discovered selfsucking when I was 13 but wasn't very good at it, stopped, then got into again and finally reestablished contact at 28. Aside from about a year and a half since, I've been doing it pretty regularly but still haven't quite mastered the act. If I had known there were other guys into this at the time I probably wouldn't have stopped and I lament the years of progress I potentially lost. If there was one thing I could go back in time and tell my younger self, it would be to not stop trying!

How many guys got into selfsucking when they were younger and have continued the practice without stopping for any appreciable amount of time? What do you think about devoting the majority of your life to this special act? Do you think getting an early start was beneficial to you?

soloteen

Re: Doing it continually since childhood

Post by soloteen »

I started when I was 16, I turn 28 right away.

I tend to move back and forth between periods where I'm sucking fairly often, then periods when I'm not sucking at all. If I had the actual dates written down somewhere, I bet they would coincide pretty closely with when I was and was not in a relationship, or when I've got some form of injury, either selfsucking related or not.

I'm not as good as I once was, unfortunately. I've hit the back of my throat before, so I'm one of the lucky few who can say they've gagged on their own cock. Now, at best I can get about an inch away from that, but I haven't been able to get all the way in quite awhile. Still working at it often!

Now I'm sorta combining my love for autofellatio with my voyeuristic side, and trying to share it with other people, mostly over the internet. If anyone has any suggestions for places to do so, please let me know!

ssandsfwithgf

Post by ssandsfwithgf »

I wish I would have known when I was younger. If I would've discovered this awesome act in my teens, I would have been all over it. When I was in high school I actually made a video of myself masturbating and tasting my own cum... Now I have no idea where that film is. :shock:

I didn't discover solo/self-sucking until I was about 21/22. I too, wasn't good at it, but by the time I was 25, I could actually deepthroat myself and feel my cock bend past the curvature of my throat. What a moment! My girlfriend found my other video (and actually was intrigued and helped one time after), but as I've gotten older, I've been less able to enjoy the act of selfsucking. In fact, nowadays I can't hardly reach my cock to my mouth anymore and my wife isn't super into the act (although she will suck it with me from time to time.)

Hopefully I can lose the 15 pounds I've gained in the past year and get back to slobbering all over my cock!!! :-)

dancerdc

Post by dancerdc »

I also first figured it out around age 13, and have done it in and off since then. Never worked at it consistently enough to get good though. Best I ever got was the whole head in my mouth one time when i was around 30. I'm getting back to it now after many years of not trying. I'm 43 now and still about as flexible as ever, so I'm hoping I can improve even past where I was when I left off. I'll try to do a quick run through all the poses before bed. Currently only the feet-behind-your-head pose gets me close enough to lick it...

dancerdc

Post by dancerdc »

soloteen wrote: Now I'm sorta combining my love for autofellatio with my voyeuristic side, and trying to share it with other people, mostly over the internet. If anyone has any suggestions for places to do so, please let me know!
Hey, I like showing off for a video chattoom like the ones at FetishMen.com. they don't have a selfsuck room, though any of the rooms would probably appreciate a show!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

It's great that you're getting back to it, Dancerdc - it sounds like you have a very good chance of matching and exceeding your old skill level.

We'd love to see some pictures or video of your progress!

Al

AlwaysCummin

Post by AlwaysCummin »

Like some of you, I started young, around 13 or 14. I actually had a dream about self sucking one night, out of the blue, and I woke up extremely horny because of it. I thought about it all day, and after school that evening, I decided to give it a try. I was able to barely touch the tip of my tongue to the tip of my cock, but I was instantly hooked. I've been selfing fairly regularly since then, which equates to a couple of decades, approximately. I haven't practiced religiously, but I try and have a good deep selfing session once a month. I'm able to hit the back of my throat fairly easily, but I have yet to achieve the legendary self deep throat. Had I practiced religiously since I discovered it, perhaps I could get my cock into my throat by now. Oh well, I'm pretty happy with my depth.