How am I doing so far

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Love4mYCOCK

How am I doing so far

Post by Love4mYCOCK »

It always crossed my mind from time to time when I was younger ,The thought of being able to suck my own cock. I had tried a few times when I was young but I couldn't even reach my head so I just said forget it. It wasn't until just recently when I woke up one morning, as I sat up I notice right away that I was extremely hard and As I bent over a little bit I noticed that I could almost bend down and lick the head, but not quite, So I looked up self sucking and found a bunch of how to'a and before I knew it I was on the floor, completely naked with my legs over my head,my feet up against the wall walking downward and my cock kept getting closer and closer until I finally could get my head in my mouth, I felt so accomplished! Anyway I just wanted to share my little story here and see what you thought about it, later. :wink:

blacksunshineaz

Re: How am I doing so far

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Sounds like a good start! You're going to need to practice often, at least 1-2 times a week. That's the position I use and in fact I'm going to give it a go myself in a couple of minutes.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

You're a lucky man, Love4mYCOCK - a lot of guys struggle and never get as far as you have. Keep us up to date on your progress, and we'd love to see some pics or video!

Al

Love4mYCOCK

Post by Love4mYCOCK »

Here's some pics

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautiful, man - thanks for sharing! Very hot.

Do you feel like you're making progress with getting more depth? Not that what you're doing now isn't impressive - you're a lucky man!

Al