32 yrs away...getting there

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Penile_Delight

32 yrs away...getting there

Post by Penile_Delight »

Hey all...first post on here...first of all thanks for having this site :-)
A bit about me...married, closing in on 50 yrs old.
7.5 lng x 6.5 cir
I discovered the joys of selfsucking way way back at 12 yrs old.. and became EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD it.
My typical approach had always been "c" position to warm up then "x" position once limber. X allowed the depth & hands free ( hands were free for ass play and pulling my ass closer. Taking all my penis balls deep.
Around 15 or 16 yrs old...for whatever reason Ss became something i used to do lost flexability and time. Happily now 32 yrs later.. i am getting back into (onto?) It. Currently I am able to, after a good bit of warming up, lick the head again ( plough position) and enjoy the taste once again.
NEVER GIVE UP..I will reach my goal. ..you can too

blacksunshineaz

Re: 32 yrs away...getting there

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Welcome! I love hearing how guys discovered this when they were younger, I was 13 but it seems you were a lot more successful at it than I was. I couldn't imagine if had done better than just being able to lick the tip, I probably wouldn't have been an honor student!

It may be possible for you to do it again. Just be careful, but it's going to require frequent practice. I'm 41 years old and I try to actually do it at least once a week, and if not, do my stretches 1-2 times a week.

Good luck!

aleingang69

Re: 32 yrs away...getting there

Post by aleingang69 »

Welcome, P_D!

Great to hear you're getting back into the beautiful art, man. With your history it sounds like you'll probably be able to get back into a lot quicker than a lot of other guys. Be careful - take it super-slow! - and keep us up to date on your progress!

Al