Can't Angle My Dick To Go Deeper? HELP!, please?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

BallsUpYourVagina

Can't Angle My Dick To Go Deeper? HELP!, please?

Post by BallsUpYourVagina »

Hi. Sorry for the long post, but PLEASE read it and try to help me out? It means a lot!
First post from me. I've been practicing selfsucking for quite some time now and there's this huge issue I simply can't understand. The position I use with the most success rate is the "plow position", as the kids call it nowadays. What I do is that, usually forcing my feet and legs on the wall above my bed. I don't have a ridiculously big dick (about 14.5 cm, give or take), body type that's neither thin or fat, somewhat between average and muscular, am not very flexible and about 1.80m of height. And, as surprising as this may sound, I can *almost* selfsuck! It's a weird issue... I can lick the entire head, even go over it, which allows me to lick the pre-cum, or even get my lips around my head! But what I can't do is go deeper! It's even more frustrating because I know I can. Let me explain:
I'm sure it's an angle problem. If I push my balls towards my face, I can suck, lick and even rub by balls around my face! So if I can do THAT then I surely can stick my dick deeper then my head in my mouth and suck it, but I can't! When I try to, it seems as if my dick can't "fit" in my mouth? Not because it's huge, but because it seems the angle is somehow wrong. My penis seems as it goes closer to my chin then my mouth-hole, so when I try to push it deeper to get it in , I have to force my head forward and it really doesn't do much!
You can see why this is annoying to me, surely. I just want to be able to suck my dick like everyone else, you know? Going deeper than just my head, being able to push my dick in and out my mouth, lick all around my dick, cum in my throat, you know? So what should I do? Could any of you reading this help me out? Any tips/advice or could you point out to me as to what I'm doing wrong?
Thank you! :D

(if the image appears)I can even do that! Though yeah, my dick can't be that big and soft at the same time :)

ikmov

Re: Can't Angle My Dick To Go Deeper? HELP!, please?

Post by ikmov »

Hi, i think youre problem might be it is to hard you cant angle it.
Maybe you should try ones right after you had an orgasm, then it is softer and more flexible to bend the way you want it.

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

Try doing it when soft. It should be easier to get it in your mouth (even if you have to stretch it). That was the case for me, I couldn't even get my erect cock to my mouth until recently (although years ago I could do it). Your body may need to adjust and that might help make that happen.

soloteen

Post by soloteen »

As far as angles go, for me, it's all about the bend you're getting out of your lower back, where it connects to the back of your pelvic bone. It's the hardest place for me to get a really good stretch out of, but when it's loose, that's when I get the most depth.

The best way for me to focus on it is to sit in the C-Position, get my arms around my legs right at the bottom of my butt, then stretch my upper back as far backwards as possible, away from my feet, while still keeping my arms tight around my legs. Kinda hard to explain, but I'm trying to get my legs in more of a straight line with my lower back, bend at the rib cage, then get my upper back rolled over as much as possible. Then I'll transfer this same idea to the Plow Position. Keep my clothes on (or just tuck my cock in between my legs), put my arms in the same spot, and push back with my feet against the wall. I'm basically trying to get my mouth to hit my pubic bone (which I can do, feels great!). The less time I spend stretching AIMING for my cock, the better I can suck it once I pull it out from between my legs!

Hope that helps!

torae

Post by torae »

From reading your post I'm going to have to guess that you are bending mostly from your lower back and not enough from mid/upper back.
What's happening is that as you push to get more penis in your mouth you are tilting your pelvis as a mean of getting extra depth. At this point your his is already over your head and as you tilt it you are essentially pushing the tip toward your chin.

You can try the C-position as Soloteen suggest or you can grab your thighs while you are in plow and use that you hold your pelvis over your face and bend mostly from your back. Do be careful and go slow to stretch your back though since you can pull too hard and hurt yourself. Injuring your back could put delay you for a looong time.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Great advice, guys!

Sounds like you just need to put more time into letting your body adjust to having the right kind of curve, and working on that while NOT trying to suck your cock is probably a good idea. If you can do it next to a mirror (or with a video camera and monitor) might help you to see the point where your pelvis is raising up and away from your head - that's where you need to do the work of relaxing in to a fuller back curve.

We're rooting for you, man - let us know how you do!

Al

rubbed

Post by rubbed »

I'm glad you posted this. It seems all questions and answers help me and most likely others.
In plow if your head is raised on a pillow, try it without a pillow. Try moving about four to ten inches closer or farther away from the wall (back and forth).
I some what have the same problem, I get so far and can't go any further. I think part of my problem is I get to exited and keep pushing myself towards the end, without taking a break.
I like the idea of keeping the penis clothed while stretching, until the desired depth has been reached.
I have done this in the past and it does seem to help. It seem a little less fun, but I suppose it is worth it.
Also doing the C position can help stretch the back for a better plow position expierance.

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

All great replys, guys. This is one reason I prefer the C position. I can adjust the bend of my back by where and how I use my arms. Sometimes I even push rather than pull with my arms and this can really make a difference. It forces the back to bend over a greater area.
One other thing I've found is rather than bending in to the maximum, image you are actually bending AROUND some object lying across your middle. I imagine a log - not really sure but that became my mantra for it. I think this helps guide your body to stretch out and around instead of simply compress tighter. It might even make it less dangerous on the back - it feels that way to me.
BTW, I've begun using an 'Ab lounge' as my equipment of choice. It seems to have great potential. Especially for the C position.

selfsu

Post by selfsu »

When I started focusing on max flexibility with my head at my knees, then slowly coming back to my belly button and vice versa with max stretch, I made huge strides. I never preferred the c-position till this exercise and now I always start with it when planning to go deep, and then end with a plow in a modified upside down c-position and usually an intense orgasm.

Great tips all around

gebro

Post by gebro »

While I can offer no solution to this now, I used to find the same thing back in the days when I tried to self suck. My favourite position was also the plough, as it seemed to provide a better leverage (feet on the wall, or bed-head, or similar) And I could gauge more easily where I was putting pressure on my back, as my back had had problems already by then...not caused by selfing though!
What I used to find was the more I pushed down in the plough, to get more depth, the more my chin was forced down on my chest, and therefore the angle actually became worse.
I used to try and keep my head up off the bed, or floor, by putting cusions or pillows or blankets under my shoulders, so that my head remained more mobile, but not always with great success. I realise now that the main problem was probably where my back was bending, and this was likely the result of having a weakness in my lower back which I didn't want to hurt again.
I don't think I ever got as far as getting the whole head in, which was quite frustrating as I'm sure there was potential for greater depth!

blacksunshineaz

I know some people recommend putting a pillow or a rolled up towel under your neck when you do this but I've tried it and it doesn't feel good. I think it may be dangerous. I've always wondered if it would be better if you could lean your head backward a bit and that would prevent your chin from pressing against your chest. Perhaps you could use a couple of pillows where your back and shoulders are at the same level but your head is a bit lower. Is anyone willing to try that and let us know how that works?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

If your chin is pressing against your neck and chest it means you have too much of your back-curve in your neck and upper spine. I think the only safe way to deal with that is to slowly and consciously work on moving the curve further down your back.

blacksunshineaz

I've found on occasion my Adam's apple is sore, in fact it is right now and last time it happened prior to now it took 2-3 days before it felt better. Has anybody else had that happen? I assume it was caused by pressing my chin too hard into my chest in plow position as well as trying to put both my legs behind my head at the same time.

essesser

Post by essesser »

I lost some flexibility a few years ago because of a health problem, and had to rehabilitee my SS ability. So I'm finally able to get most of the glans in my mouth, but only in the C position. I have great upper back and neck flex, and can lick the underside of my penis and balls, but having the "angle" issue as well. Lower to mid back just doesn't want to let me get a deeper suck on. Best lower back exercises? I do lyengar yoga fairly regularly, and I'm athletic.

thedoctor

Post by thedoctor »

I self suck in the plow position. one weird trick is if you can hook your feet under the headboard.... that works for me and my cocks slides right in my mouth... although it took some practice to get the tip.