Can't Angle My Dick To Go Deeper? HELP!, please?

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

Happy Boy

Re: Can't Angle My Dick To Go Deeper? HELP!, please?

Post by Happy Boy »

hard to say without seeing, but a couple angle problems that i have had in the past:

the circle my body makes in the plow can be *too* tight and my cock is more towards my forehead than my mouth...as a couple folks have said, try using a pillow...not under your head, but under your shoulders with your head hanging off of the pillow.

i sometimes do something similar on the couch...take the end cushion off and lay with my shoulders at the end of the middle cushion so that my head is hanging off of where the third cushion would have been and hook my feet under the arm rest.

i don't know if it is some sort of POV perspective thing or what, but something i used to notice in the C position long ago was that if i aimed for my bellybutton i did better than i did if i actually aimed for my cock.

hopefully that might help...be sure to let us know if anything does!

rubbed

Re: Can't Angle My Dick To Go Deeper? HELP!, please?

Post by rubbed »

http://www.solosuck.com/aftutor3.html
The picture beside the no. 12, shows a good position to stretch out lower back. As I do this position I put my feet against the wall and pull my feet with my hands. As I'm doing this I concentrate (picture) on pushing my lower back away from me, while keeping my head, arms and legs from moving.
When I'm in plow, and can't go any further, I will sometimes go into this position and when I return to plow, I have less discomfort and can go further.