Here'sa story i've been working on

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

QuadrupleU

Here'sa story i've been working on

Post by QuadrupleU »

Selfsucking adventures. There are a lot of chapters, and I'd appreciate all your thoughts! Happy reading. It's mostly gay, some hetero. I hope you all enjoy! Link below.

http://www.lpsg.com/threads/adventures- ... er.407051/

Ziggurat

Re: Here'sa story i've been working on

Post by Ziggurat »

Nicely done. I particularly liked the part where you are sucking her clit and still have an inch plus inside of her. :) Bravo!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

MarkVon

Post by MarkVon »

Loved it. You must continue. :D

SFsucker

Post by SFsucker »

Stud,

I came across the first five chapters on Reddit and gave shot so many loads reading and rereading your work... and now, seven more sections!! PLEASE keep writing!!! So fucking hot!!

QuadrupleU

Post by QuadrupleU »

I'm Going to be working on it today, if you guys have any ideas on what I should write, lemme know

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

as an on-and-off again self sucker and a big fan of erotic stories i have to say that this is without a doubt the best SS story i have ever read! i especially like how you keep coming back to the selfing as part of the story line...so many of the SS stories i have read have a scene about selfing, then go off into other territories and never mention it again.

if you are taking suggestions, i would love for his sister to visit and tell him about how she used to secretly spy on him and masturbate to the sight of him going down on himself. ;) :D

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

i wish i could post on my 'spying' on someone i know selfsucking!-)

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

well technically you can. But I would advise changing the name to protect the guilty. We're all so guilty! :twisted:
My Patreon tip jar:

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

[looks for who all knows thread]

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

When I was writing erotica, I had some stories that were based on dreams I'd had about certain real-life friends of mine. Word got out that I wrote some of these down, and next thing you know, I was getting requests from various other friends to write some erotica about them, whether I'd had a dream about them or not. In most cases, they wanted me to change the names since they were going to be posted on online forums. However, two of the people wanted me to email them privately the dream stories about them with their actual names in the story. The thought was that it was hawter that way if they could read about me and them, but they didn't want anyone else that might read them online to know who I was writing about it, as both of those people were in steady relationships.
My Patreon tip jar: