topical anaesthetic?No main topic is INFLATABLE CHAIR

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

martymcfly

topical anaesthetic?No main topic is INFLATABLE CHAIR

Post by martymcfly »

Has anyone tried topical anaesthetic to his lips before SSing to feel like some stranger is blowing you?
I know that topical anaesthetics are dangerous for open tissues like lips, eyes, wounds etc. I'm gonna try. edit: I did a quick googling. It is not dangerous for lips. On forums people say that lidocaine used for cracks in lips and it numbs and plumps lips instatly, wow such a nice side effect to increase SS sensation!

And last not least:

I suggest everyone to buying an inflatable chair!
it really helps the X position. I reached to my balls (mine is 6.5") on first try. I have not reached to balls for 9 years.
Last edited by martymcfly on Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yngminnsser

Re: topical anaesthetic?

Post by yngminnsser »

Hey marty, love getting creative with it, so have you tried the lidocaine yet? Way to go getting balls deep, can you post a link to the kind of chair you are talking about? The x position is my favorite for selfsucking. Are you going to post any vids of you selfsucking so deep? Congrats!

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

I'll try it soon. chair is like that

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

I've never seen chairs like that before. What is it about them that helps you do this?

torae

Post by torae »

I used to have an inflatable chair similar to that. If my thinking is correct it help with the X postion because when you are curl up on the the pressure from the chair is apply evenly to your back due to the fact that you are sitting on air cushion. As oppose to hard surface that give the most pressure at the point of contact with your body this air chair does the same thing but the surface is flexible so the point of contact with your body is the entire surface, or a lot of it.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I have never used an anaesthetic for any sexual purposes. However, there used to be this cream/gel that you bought at sex stores called ManDelay as a desensitizer for men when you rubbed a small amount on the glans. A friend of my wife's used it and forgot to give it about 15 minutes to kick in, she immediately gave her hubby a BJ and apparently her mouth and tongue went completely numb. Pretty funny stuff. She complained that she kept drooling. Which of course made me laugh even more!
https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/ma ... nhancement
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

thanks torae for explanation. your thoughts are correct. air cushion supports my back

i tried and it has negligible effect. (maybe it's because bb date of cream is passed last year :P )

blacksunshineaz

I just did this on an air mattress and was shocked how easy I could get my cock to my lips, with no warm-up whatsoever. I showed a lady friend of mine and she was very impressed and stated how she wished she could eat herself out.

Unfortunately, my neck and shoulders hurt like hell the next day. Perhaps if I warmed up a bit and tried it I might see some real progress...

torae

Post by torae »

BlackSunshineAZ wrote:I just did this on an air mattress and was shocked how easy I could get my cock to my lips, with no warm-up whatsoever. I showed a lady friend of mine and she was very impressed and stated how she wished she could eat herself out.

Unfortunately, my neck and shoulders hurt like hell the next day. Perhaps if I warmed up a bit and tried it I might see some real progress...
Not saying that I didn't believe Marty but I just didn't think the difference would be that big. Considering that a long time practitioner like BlackSun is surprised by it ... well hell now I have to go buy an inflatable chair!

martymcfly

Post by martymcfly »

congratulations and thanks for support

It really helps and also reduces pain. I won't ss in another place than inflatable chair again.

blacksunshineaz

Re: topical anaesthetic?No main topic is INFLATABLE CHAIR

I need to try the air mattress again. I think I'm going to need to try this at my lady friend's place again...