observed public autofellatio attempt, possible contact...

Hi! Welcome to the Auto-Fellatio Kingdom Self-Suck Bulletin Board. I hope people will use it make connections and initiate discussions on one of the most pressing topics of our day; solo cock-sucking. If this is your first visit, please read "Guide for newcomers" below. Enjoy! Al Eingang

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat, aleingang69

christopherdmaxwell

observed public autofellatio attempt, possible contact...

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

one of my jobs is that of a security monitoring agent... (i watch sites by closed circuit video monitoring at night) - this morning is my friday night - for THIS job anyway! anywhoo...one of the client's my employer has is a retail site under reconstruction... our job now is to prevent theft, homeless people from camping out on the site... at 4:50 this morning, not one but TWO individuals came onto a particular site this morning... the first didn't react to the audible alarms and decided to sit. he was contorting his back a bit as if doing forward bend and forward curl stretching. a second guy came into view and just watched the first guy... after a few minutes, the first guy appeared to unzip and pull out his member.... i wasn't sure at the moment because i had multiple sites up which means i am viewing by very small screens.. i had to try to figure a way to get a better view by enlarging the one frame featuring the new feature presentation...finally the activity and motion at the other sites slowed enough to enlarge the only active sites transmitting movement... it looked as if he may need to know a few things regarding technique as he may have only licked his own tip while guy number 2 just watched from about 20 feet away... at this time my supervisor had already dispatched pd, and i was wondering for a moment if she was watching from her station also... she may have moved onto other things as i could hear the continuous clicking of her mouse for site proctoring... my other co-workers continued about their business, and the only thing i have to worry about now is my bosses reviewing my activity during playback of an incident... (i have a camera practically looking up my nose to ensure i am awake) after about 15 minutes, pd finally arrived, 2 officers in one patrol car... i could see the spotlight hit guy #2 first, then trained on guy #1... both officers exited the vehicle,,guy #1 zipped and buttoned back up, pd performed a pat down, eventually left the two tresspassers be... i imagine the report will at least show criminal tresspass, unless someone really decides to look closely at the footage (or search my activity online). who knows? it wasn't the most attractive or ideal specimen for the subject of autofellatio,but, i would be mildly entertained if video i observed made it to the internet...

aleingang69

Re: observed public autofellatio attempt, possible contact..

Post by aleingang69 »

HaHa - wow - we really ARE everywhere :)

I've certainly sucked myself in odd, random public places, but - sadly - I don't think I was ever caught on video doing it.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I would have been tempted to pull out my phone and record the footage on the security feed. Of course, this would probably have gotten me fired. The security ON security is even crazier than the security that was hired in the first place... Still great story Chris!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

christopherdmaxwell

Post by christopherdmaxwell »

...at THIS job, my phone, as well as my co-workers phones reain in the breakroom, and on charger... some of my co-workers skirt a music rule w/ a bluetooth speaker which is somewhat helpful, but, you are correct... the security measures on os as security monitoring agents is a bit much... thankfully, my other night job gives me SOME liberties with my cellphone, however, i doubt that many would care to see what a fart looks like in an e.e.g.!-)